Discussion: Season 10 Week 8Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 8
May 10 2010, 1:30 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2010, 3:08 PM EDT
So tonight the teams are going to be dancing two individual dances. Could be a little tougher for them. They are going to do dances that are themed for the 50's, 60's, 70's etc. and the future. Last time they did this it was really good.

Who do you think will have to step up their game tonight? I think Niecy is going to have to have the two dances of her life....but we will see.
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Season 10 Week 8
May 10 2010, 3:13 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2010, 3:13 PM EDT
Actually, it's not a new dance, just a theme for each couple's latin dance. I think there is a 60's Jive, a 50's Paso Doble, a 90's Paso Doble, a Futuristic Cha Cha Cha, and an 80's Rumba.

CAN'T WAIT!!!
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Season 10 Week 8
May 10 2010, 8:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2010, 8:35 PM EDT
Niecy or Chad, they both were pretty bad compared to Evan, Erin, and Nicole. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Season 10 Week 8
May 12 2010, 2:43 AM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2010, 2:43 AM EDT
It was a great week for dancing, and Derek's choreographed a fantastic 50's Paso Doble....one that rivaled his futuristic Paso of last season. Amazing how these guys can design a dance for a time period. Guess that's why they are the pros!

This was the first week of the season that I agreed with the bottom two. I am going to miss Niecy a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed her sense of humour. I have to say that I thought the judges were a little hard on her Waltz comments. When she danced that dance I thought she more graceful than she had ever looked on the dance floor. All of the stars seemed very sad to see her go.
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: Season 10 Week 8
May 12 2010, 1:59 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2010, 1:59 PM EDT
I also agreed to the bottom 2. Chad threw a fit so much when he found out he was in the bottom 2, and I'm like "Dude, the 3 people ahead of you scored way higher!" Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)