Discussion: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
Apr 29 2010, 4:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Two teams will dance-off in a Cha Cha Cha Challenge! Who will win?

Team Madonna:
Niecy & Louis
Evan & Anna
Erin & Maks

Team Gaga:
Chad & Cheryl
Nicole & Derek
Pamela & Damian

Anyone have predictions on what song they'll be doing? Who will win?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
1. RE: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
Apr 29 2010, 10:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 10:55 PM EDT
I honsetly don't wanna think about what songs they will be doing, because I don't care for either of those two "artists".

But I hope the team with Evan on it wins. Gotta pull for the local boy. I'm also from Illinois.
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
May 3 2010, 4:37 PM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2010, 4:37 PM EDT
I was kind of shocked...I thought Team Madonna won it...it must have been Niecy being the weak link that messed it up. AH! This dance also crushed Evan's chance at the top spot...now he's got to share it! xP Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
May 9 2010, 12:35 PM EDT | Post edited: May 9 2010, 12:35 PM EDT
"I was kind of shocked...I thought Team Madonna won it...it must have been Niecy being the weak link that messed it up. AH! This dance also crushed Evan's chance at the top spot...now he's got to share it! xP"
I totally agree with you Brandon. It was team Madonna all the way to me. If you looked at Pam, she was missing her steps quite a bit, but the camera rarely showed her other than their solo, which was a little shakey.

greenknees
4. RE: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
May 10 2010, 7:18 AM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2010, 7:18 AM EDT
The "team dances" are simply another toy for the producers/judges to torque the standings with their pretend scores. BRING BACK THE GROUP DANCES with no scoring. Now those were fun!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
5. RE: Team Madonna vs. Team Gaga...who will win?!
May 10 2010, 1:15 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
"The "team dances" are simply another toy for the producers/judges to torque the standings with their pretend scores. BRING BACK THE GROUP DANCES with no scoring. Now those were fun!!! "
I totally agree with you.