Discussion: Tonight April 26th showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

pugglemom
Tonight April 26th show
Apr 26 2010, 6:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 6:29 PM EDT
I feel like Evan and Anna were definately ROBBED tonight.......they are the far superior dancers in this group, tho Nicole is very good.....but tonight all she did was wear a costume that was so low in the front I was worried about costume slippage, and then just shaking her butt and boobs...COMEON.....for her to get a better score than Evan.....7's across the board fro Evan......I am beginning to think this voting is rigged....and I have had this strange thing happen with my online voting......the first week I was given 2 votes, as well as the 2nd week, then on the third week I was only given 8, same with last week, this week only 7.....I cannot get any response from ABC about this.....I feel cheated....Has anyone else experienced this problem......Isn't it odd, tho this could be rigged as well, that we are never SHOWN and vote breakdowns, ie...call in, online, texts........If Evan doesn't win, I hope there is a huge outrage among the viewers......If you ask me, it was a farse that the gymnast won last year, she was NOT a dancer.....she mostly did GYNMASTICS.......she was not superior....PLEASE...everyone vote for the most deserving person.......EVAN<<<<EVAN>>>>EVAN......

PS...While Pamela is not a good dancer, she isn't horrible, BUT I am sOOOOOO sick of her ACT....her sex kitten looks at the camera, posture with those fakes stuck in everybodys face, rubbing agains her partner all the time.....she is sickening......
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Evan Lysacek Season 10

offwithherhead
1. RE: Tonight April 26th show
Apr 26 2010, 7:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
I have just re-watched the show and I feel that Evan got robbed too. Maybe his lines were not so appropriate for the Samba, but there was a lot of good stuff in it. I definitely think he deserved better.

Gee, the sex kitten thing not working for you? lol. I know exactly what you mean about Pam. She is always clinging to Damian and those looks into the camera are a bit too much. If she would just be herself...like she is in rehearsals....totally different.
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Tonight April 26th show
Apr 26 2010, 7:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 7:23 PM EDT
Evan's was way better than Jake's and they got the same score...that was just weird...

destroymystars
3. RE: Tonight April 26th show
Apr 26 2010, 7:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 7:32 PM EDT
does anyone know the original to the song that pamela danced to tonight? Ive had it on the tip of my tounge all night and cant remember it. or does anyone know where i can watch it over again online? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)