Discussion: tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
tonight's show
Apr 26 2010, 5:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
I loved tonight's show. I thought it was full of highs and lows. Why did Nicole get 'blasted out' yet again about her samba? I thought Nicole's samba was excellent!! I loved the swing marathon!! Once again, Nicole was on top. What does Nicole have that the other dancers don't? I think Pam Anderson does a good job but why does she always score so low? I'm looking forward to the weeks to come and the dances on 'Dancing With The Stars'. Do you find this valuable?    

MamboKing
1. RE: tonight's show
Apr 27 2010, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2010, 5:08 AM EDT
She did great and the idea that the judges rate everyone based on the potential not on the dance is hard sometimes. 2 of the judges see it one way and the other judges based on two steps he likes. Doesn't make sense. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)