Discussion: Season 10 Week 6Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 1:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 2:32 PM EDT
So here we are at week 6 already! Tonight will be Kate-free, so I am looking forward to some really good dancing. The Stars are designing the costumes for the dances, but I wonder how much they really design them...should be fun anyway.

Also, this is the first time they will be dancing two dances in one week. The teams will dance either the Argentine Tango, or the Samba. Then they will all be dancing to a group Swing. Really looking forward to seeing them dance together. Could you just imagine if Kate was still here and she had to learn two dances...scarey to even think about!
Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
1. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 2:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 2:18 PM EDT
Yep! Should be interesting indeed, sans Kate! Whatever will there be for us to talk about...dancing, maybe?! That'd be cool! Looking forward to the dances and costumes tonight!
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
2. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 3:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 3:53 PM EDT
Boy oh boy, Maks looked hot tonight, and that is not going to be a good thing for me. I'm currently expecting baby #3, (about 11 weeks along) so the hormones are high right now. The night before Reba performed on the results show a few weeks ago I had a Maks dream that I can't describe on here because it was way too racy. His outfit when he danced when Reba was singing did not help things, and I know that his costume tonight, or lack there of, won't help things either. Oh well, I guess. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 4:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
My fellow friend on here, First_Marti, as the same problem! She's not pregnant though, but she can't get enough of Maks! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 4:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 4:20 PM EDT
Yes, he certainly did look hot, but as soon as he ripped off his shirt (which didn't bother me at all) I knew Len was going to rip him a new one. Oh well, it was great to watch...was he dancing? LOL Do you find this valuable?    
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
5. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 5:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 5:36 PM EDT
Okay. Len kinda got on my nerves tonight. he just seemed excessively grumpy tonight. My hubby said that "Len musta forgotten to take his happy pills today" LOL. I mean, Jake can dance with his pants off, Niecy can put comedy into an Argentine Tango, but Maks takes off his shirt and Len throws a hissy fit. My hubby and myself thought the removal of the shirt worked really well with the routine.

(gets off soapbox)

offwithherhead
6. RE: Season 10 Week 6
Apr 26 2010, 7:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 7:05 PM EDT
"Jake can dance with his pants off, .

"
Yeah, but Jake put his pants on during his dance...he wasn't removing anything. lol. Just kidding. I thought the shirt removal was a good thing, honestly. I think Len might be a tad jealous. :)

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)