Discussion: TonyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
Nancyt2u
Nancyt2u
Tony
Apr 21 2010, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 9:17 AM EDT
You are a Saint.! Now you can spend more time with real kids, your twins and your older child. Normally you do wonders with with your partners, nurturing every ounce of dance from them. I know you will be back someday, with someone that has a little more aptitude and openess to dance. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Tony
Apr 21 2010, 12:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 12:53 PM EDT
"You are a Saint.! Now you can spend more time with real kids, your twins and your older child. Normally you do wonders with with your partners, nurturing every ounce of dance from them. I know you will be back someday, with someone that has a little more aptitude and openess to dance. "
Hi and welcome Nancyt2u! Yeah, Tony must be breathing a real sigh of relief today, knowing that he does not have to be with; argue with; or listen to Kate this week. No drama, and no tears. I have felt so sorry for him and I certainly hope that this season doesn't prevent him from coming back. He has always been a favorite of mine and I can't wait to see him come back with a much better partner.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)