Discussion: Nichole ScherzingerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post
Nancyt2u
Nancyt2u
Nichole Scherzinger
Apr 21 2010, 9:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 9:04 AM EDT
I had never heard of Nichole before she co-hosted the show featuring acapella singers several months ago. I thought she was kind to the contestants and funny at times. Then she sang with one of the groups and that's all she wrote. I was amazed at her range and quality. She smolters of sexuality as well. I also appreciate that she is very human and seems like a very solid, thoughtful person. I researched her music as a PCD but most of it isn't of my generation or interest. Still there are some cuts she has done that I did enjoy and downloaded it.

I very selfishly want her to win so I can keep watching her perform. The only thing better would beif they let her sing on closing night. I am really looking forward to watching her star rise in the coming months and years. I see so much talent there and the sky is the limit. Bravo, Encore Nichole!
Do you find this valuable?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)