Discussion: Ding Dong The Witch Is GoneReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

offwithherhead
Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 20 2010, 3:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
You heard it...she is out! Now the competition can really begin!! Do you find this valuable?    
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
1. RE: Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 20 2010, 4:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
ROFL!! I love the title of this thread. When it came time to announce who was going home I was chanting "Kate and Tony. Kate and Tony." Then when it was said, I got up and yelled "THANK GOD!!!" Then I had to go and quiet down my kids, who I had woken up, oops. I agree that "It's on now" with the competition.

Also did you notice that when Tom was interviewing "She who REALLY gets on my nerves" they panned over to Maks and the look on his face couldn't have looked anymore hateful. I also noticed that when they were doing thier last dance, none of the other stars and pros came down to hug, wish her well, etc. Kinda makes ya go "Hmmmmmm......."
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 20 2010, 4:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 4:29 PM EDT
Hey, you were chanting when I was...it must have worked!! I took great pleasure in typing "eliminated" under her name. I will not miss the drama or the tears. Now she can go look after her kids...for a change! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
3. RE: Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 20 2010, 7:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:49 PM EDT
"ROFL!! I love the title of this thread. When it came time to announce who was going home I was chanting "Kate and Tony. Kate and Tony." .......""
I think many of our chants were heard because they were the same. The DWTS Chant Gods heard us. Ahahaha!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 21 2010, 12:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
"I think many of our chants were heard because they were the same. The DWTS Chant Gods heard us. Ahahaha!"
Hi and welcome tatbrat! Yes, finally all of our chants lined up!! Bet she's boo-hooing today!
Do you find this valuable?    

spittledude
5. RE: Ding Dong The Witch Is Gone
Apr 24 2010, 4:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 24 2010, 4:06 AM EDT
I was sooo excited when Tom announced that Kate was leaving. I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. You can tell none of the other cast members really liked her, and it is was about time that America stopped voting for her and started voting for people like Niecy, Jake, Nicole, and Pam. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)