Discussion: Tony's Choreography For KateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

offwithherhead
Tony's Choreography For Kate
Apr 19 2010, 6:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 6:11 PM EDT
This is week 5 and most of the remaining teams are improving ...and trying new tricks and more complex steps....except for Tony and Kate. At this point it is looking very obvious that poor Tony is chorepgraphing "dumbed-down" program for Kate. Others are advancing and she still can't even seem to grasp the simplest of steps. I was glad to see that the judges were actually giving her an "honest" evaluation tonight and not sugar coating it. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Tony's Choreography For Kate
Apr 19 2010, 7:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 7:52 PM EDT
Let me remember tonight's performance...

Oh yeah, I think the problem is her top half (stomach and up). I think her feet were hitting the steps good, its just her arms look all flapped, and she's stiff sometimes.

Also, there choreography is slow! Tony should make it faster. She's not old, so she can probably handle it with practice & effort.
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Tony's Choreography For Kate
Apr 20 2010, 8:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 8:44 AM EDT
"Oh yeah, I think the problem is her top half (stomach and up). I think her feet were hitting the steps good, its just her arms look all flapped, and she's stiff sometimes.

"
Oh, Brandon, I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. I think that she is pretty much a nightmare form the hips down...and up. She is stiff and there is no flow to the movements...it is almost robotic. To her credit, she did seem to follow Tony a bit better this week, but there again, she depends on him too much. At the end of her dance each week she looks at him with that same look, "Did I do good, Tony...huh, did I...huh huh?".
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)