Discussion: Kate is just like us regular folksReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

horrible1
Kate is just like us regular folks
Apr 19 2010, 4:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
Everybody needs to vote for Kate because she is just like the average Joe trying to do all this stuff against pros. So naturally she isn't going to look as polished.
Go KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Kate Gosselin Season 10

offwithherhead
1. RE: Kate is just like us regular folks
Apr 19 2010, 4:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 4:42 PM EDT
"Everybody needs to vote for Kate because she is just like the average Joe trying to do all this stuff against pros. So naturally she isn't going to look as polished.
Go KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hmmm...just like us regular folks? I've never had eight children...I've never had a reality show about my life...I've never written books and gone on book tours...I've never appeared on a nationally syndicated dance program...I've never had personal interviews about my life...I've never had the go-ahead for another reality show... I'm still married. Nope...not like me, but if she is like any of you, please post. :)
Do you find this valuable?    

horrible1
2. RE: Kate is just like us regular folks
Apr 20 2010, 3:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 3:59 AM EDT
I am talking about not being an athlete or professional singer/dance act or even a trained actress to cover her flaws. Do you find this valuable?    

catchymom
3. RE: Kate is just like us regular folks
Apr 21 2010, 7:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
not even close,I'm a nice person,raised my own kids,plus 8 others.didn't write a book but did write diaries for each,spent every moment I could with then,didn't make money of them and only posed for family photo's.No wonder Jon got out...I've been married 38 years in which I worked and raised my children and never degraded my husband. Do you find this valuable?    

spittledude
4. RE: Kate is just like us regular folks
Apr 24 2010, 4:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 24 2010, 4:09 AM EDT
I totally agree with offwithherhead. Kate has had 8 kids, which i can garentee (srry if i spelled that wrong!) most of us had not done. She is mean, nasty to be around (I think it left a permanant mark on Tony's heart) and a terrible dancer. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)