Discussion: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

horrible1
JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19 2010, 4:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 4:00 PM EDT

SEND JAKE the FAKE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Jake Pavelka Season 10

offwithherhead
1. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19 2010, 4:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 4:44 PM EDT
I thought he actually did pretty good this week..until the slip. He does try hard though. Can't really say that I am a huge fan of his either, but he has really progressed each week, and I r appreciate that in this show. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19 2010, 7:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 7:53 PM EDT
I liked his dance too, it was entertaining!!! I was laughing my *beep* off in the beginning. It must come from Chelsie's SYTCD choreography. Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
3. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 20 2010, 12:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
I think Jake's personality carries over into his style....I'm a Jake fan too! Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
4. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 24 2010, 11:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 24 2010, 11:56 AM EDT
I AGREE WITH WILD-CAT. HE WAS ALOT MORE ENTERTAINING THAN KATE.. SHE SAID SHE WAS HAVING FUN DID IT LOOK LIKE WITH THAT STONE FACE.. THEIR TALKING ABOUT A BACHLORETTE SHOW FOR HER... WHAT A JOKE......CAN YOU SEE IT???? Do you find this valuable?    

horrible1
5. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 25 2010, 7:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2010, 7:41 AM EDT
JAKE is nothing but a scumbag FAKE & the only reason he picked his bimbo on Bachelor was because she added controversy to which he thinks he can parlay into a career/money!!!! I would NOT vote for JAKE the SNAKE for even dog catcher let alone for dancing with the snakes. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
6. RE: JAKE the FAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 25 2010, 6:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2010, 6:01 PM EDT
"JAKE is nothing but a scumbag FAKE & the only reason he picked his bimbo on Bachelor was because she added controversy to which he thinks he can parlay into a career/money!!!! I would NOT vote for JAKE the SNAKE for even dog catcher let alone for dancing with the snakes."
To be honest, I didn't like him on the Bachelor at all...it was very easy to see what he was looking for in a woman, and it had little to do with brains or intelligence...and that impression did carry over to this show for the first couple of weeks. And now I am actually able to separate how I feel about him as a person from the other show and appreciate what he is accomplishing here on DWTS. I think he is making some real progress...I don't think it will carry him much further, but he is improving.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)