Discussion: Season 10 Week 5Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 14 of 14  |  Show  posts at a time

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 5
Apr 17 2010, 7:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 7:09 PM EDT
This week should prove to be quite interesting...they are dancing to famous songs from iconic movies, and there will be several different dances for us to see. These will include: Quickstep, Jive, Rumba, Fox Trot, Cha Cha Cha, and the Tango.

Who do you think will out shine the rest this week?
Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
1. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 7:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 7:07 AM EDT
It will be interesting to watch tonight! Anybody have predictions for who will be off this week as well?! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 10:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 10:23 AM EDT
"It will be interesting to watch tonight! Anybody have predictions for who will be off this week as well?!"
I think that many would hope that Kate goes home before some of the remaining dancers, however, in past weeks the one who should have gone home is not the one that did. If Kate's fans pull off another miracle, I think Jake could be in danger of going home.

horrible1
3. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 3:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 3:54 PM EDT
I am so sick of the jerk "JAKE". Don't vote for the jerk. He is just trying to parlay a sack of money for him & his bimbo from bachelor. NO VOTES for JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 6:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 6:04 PM EDT
Well tonight Nicole is at the top of the leader board once again, and this time I feel that she deserved her 10's. I didn't feel that way about her jive in week 2, but tonight she was deserving.

Chad, well I just really enjoy him. He has such a good sense of humour. His dance may not have been quite as good as last weeks, but I still thought he did a good job.

I really liked Erin's Jive...and I absolutely loved her shoes!

I could have lived a happy life without ever seeing Jake in his underwear, but once he "got dressed" and started to dance, I actually liked it and I thought he did a decent job of it tonight.

I knew that Len was going to be very critical of the beginning of Pamela's dance, but it was "movie theme" night, so I think you had to expect a few props and "theme".

I loved Evan's Rumba...with his height, his lines are beautiful to see. My favorite dance tonight.

...and Kate...well what is there to say. She showed up...she was on the dance floor...and she attempted to dance. You know, at this point the others are improving and Tony still seems to have to choreograph a "dumbed-down" program for her. She has never even gotten the simplest of steps down. I truly hope she is the one to go....AGAIN!
BrandonE
BrandonE
5. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 7:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 7:55 PM EDT
I loved Evan's rumba too!!!

Kate still hasn't been in the bottom 2...I think Kate will beat out Niecy this week.

dollbaby4uonly
6. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 9:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 9:25 PM EDT
I sure hope Erin wins. Kate needs to go home she just hasn't shown much improvement for the amount of weeks its been. Also why do the producers pick such stupid songs for the dancers to dance to? If you've ever noticed, when a song is played that is appropiate for the type of dance, they seem to do better. Maybe its just me but i'd like to see more songs fit the type of dance. Hey how bout trying to get Goldie Hawn to dance???? Voters send Kate home. Do you find this valuable?    
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
7. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 19 2010, 11:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2010, 11:53 PM EDT
"Well tonight Nicole is at the top of the leader board once again, and this time I feel that she deserved her 10's. I didn't feel that way about her jive in week 2, but tonight she was deserving.

Chad, well I just really enjoy him. He has such a good sense of humour. His dance may not have been quite as good as last weeks, but I still thought he did a good job.

I really liked Erin's Jive...and I absolutely loved her shoes!

I could have lived a happy life without ever seeing Jake in his underwear, but once he "got dressed" and started to dance, I actually liked it and I thought he did a decent job of it tonight.

I loved Evan's Rumba...with his height, his lines are beautiful to see. My favorite dance tonight.

...and Kate...well what is there to say. She showed up...she was on the dance floor...and she attempted to dance. You know, at this point the others are improving and Tony still seems to have to choreograph a "dumbed-down" program for her. She has never even gotten the simplest of steps down. I truly hope she is the one to go....AGAIN!"
I agree with you. All Kate is really doing is making herself look like a fool on live TV with her very sub-par dancing. I yelled wave the BS flag when she said that her kids completely distracted her from her dancing this week, no, what distracted her was her press tour last week. It seemed like she was being interviewed on every channel.

I was a little sad that Moon River fromthe iconic and classic film Breakfast At Tiffany's was not one of the selected songs this week. That is a beautiful song from a wonderful movie and how elegant would that have been to have one of the couples (not Kate) do a waltz or a rumba to that song, oh well, a gal can dream.

offwithherhead
8. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 20 2010, 4:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 4:20 AM EDT
".Also why do the producers pick such stupid songs for the dancers to dance to? If you've ever noticed, when a song is played that is appropiate for the type of dance, they seem to do better. Maybe its just me but i'd like to see more songs fit the type of dance. "
Very good point dollbaby4uonly! I have found myself many times this season saying "Not the song I would have chosen to dance that dance". The pros can pretty much dance to anything, but I really believe that it would be much easier for the stars to dance to somethig that they can find the 'correct' beat to. Sometimes they seem to be moving around the music rather than with it.

offwithherhead
9. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 20 2010, 4:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 4:35 AM EDT
"I agree with you. All Kate is really doing is making herself look like a fool on live TV with her very sub-par dancing. I yelled wave the BS flag when she said that her kids completely distracted her from her dancing this week, no, what distracted her was her press tour last week. It seemed like she was being interviewed on every channel.

I was a little sad that Moon River fromthe iconic and classic film Breakfast At Tiffany's was not one of the selected songs this week. That is a beautiful song from a wonderful movie and how elegant would that have been to have one of the couples (not Kate) do a waltz or a rumba to that song, oh well, a gal can dream."
I totally agree with you gibbskid86! I swear that everytime I turned on the TV last week she was on it, hosting or being interviewed. With all that and the rehearsals, just where did she have the time to 'spend on her kids'? Also, did anyone hear in one of her interviews when she was talking about last weeks dance that she said that she only had 2 days to rehearse. She is not even putting the effoert she should into the show...she is totally counting on her fans to keep her there. And last night, "I have to keep dancing for my kids"...PAALEASE! "They live for Mondays"...no, they live for attention and time with their mother...and father. Wait until these kids are teenagers and some real issues develop...oh yeah, it will be the next chapter in her 20th book "Poor Me, Kate: The 'Reality' of My Life".

Moon River would have been a wonderful song to have seen them dance to.

Wild-Kat
10. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 20 2010, 12:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 12:12 PM EDT
A couple of great dances last night, but Kate's was REALLY pathetic -- it doesn't even look like she wants to be there! I'll be surprised if she doesn't get the boot tonight, since in terms of dancing, it wasn't even close. Interesting that she's never been in the bottom two though!

Loved Evan and Nicole -- they really rocked it, but I'd be surprised if Evan doesn't win!

offwithherhead
11. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 20 2010, 1:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 1:01 PM EDT
"
...but I'd be surprised if Evan doesn't win!"
I'm hoping that he does... he has been my favorite since the season started.

redhatter64
12. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 21 2010, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 2:59 PM EDT
I did not follow Jake on the Bachelor so I neither love or hate him. I do know that he has greatly improved since his first dance and is very nice to look at too. I think he's done a good job so far. I favor Evan and I will continue to vote for him and Anna. Nicole is a professioner dancer in her own right so she should be good. Evan is an ice skater and Ballroom dancing is a far cry from his arena. Should you have doubts about this, put the pro dancers on the ice in skates and you'll see the difference. The celebrity I worry about is Pam! She can really dance! Now that Kate is gone , we can all sit back and enjoy these talented celebrities and pros. God bless you, Tony Do you find this valuable?    
mikesim711
mikesim711
13. RE: Season 10 Week 5
Apr 26 2010, 11:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 11:27 AM EDT
THANK GOD KATE IS NOW GONE!!! HURRAY Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)