Discussion: Week 4 Success!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Van_Amstel_14
Week 4 Success!!!
Apr 17 2010, 6:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
Oh, Snap! So when it was down to the bottom two; Niecy and Louis and Aiden and Edyta, I was super nervous! I was hoping my ten calls for Niecy and Louis would pay off, and BAAM!!! They stayed on! As soon as Tom said that Aiden was off and not Niecy I stood up and screamed louder than a man would during the winning touchdown for the Super Bowl... (maybe not THAT loud) I was so excited, and then my dad came out of the hallway, jokingly asking,"Where's the fire?" Haha! Man, wait 'til they win... Europe will hear it! Or if they get voted off (which they won't) I would cry all that night and Wednesday! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Week 4 Success!!!
Apr 17 2010, 7:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 7:02 PM EDT
Glad that your team made it through eliminations! I have always really liked Louis since the show began...he is so talented. He deserved the Emmy that he won for "Best Choreography". He and Niecy are doing the jive this week, so it should be good! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)