Discussion: KateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Diva388
Kate
Apr 13 2010, 9:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 9:55 PM EDT
Keep up the hard work, your are wonderful for trying to make the most for your kids. Keep being a wonderful mom to your kids, in these days they need you most. Don't let anyone bring you down. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Kate Gosselin Season 10

catstoy86
1. RE: Kate
Apr 14 2010, 3:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 3:56 AM EDT
No amount of hard work will ever help... KATE SUCKS !!! She is only still on DWTS because of the dumb "Kate Gosslin is a Saint Fan,s " She can not dance & needs to be at home with her children!!! She is nothhing but a $$$ hungry wanna be ! She is not a "Star" she can,t act , has no talent & needs to just GO AWAY 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

JustKDL
2. RE: Kate
Apr 14 2010, 4:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 4:55 AM EDT
Would someone please have the decency to put Kate out of her misery by voting her off this train wreck, and send her back home to her kids where she belongs? She is a disaster both on and off the dance floor.

Yes, Jon was wrong to cheat on her. Rumor has it that she cheated on him, too, besides the fact that she emasculated Jon daily by the way she treated him. Truth be told, they deserve each other! The only ones I feel sorry for are their kids. With parents like Jon and Kate, I'm not sure any amount of counseling will be able to help them grow up to be reasonably sane adults.

As a woman who's husband cheated on me and left me with children to raise on my own, I most assuredly DO NOT look at Kate as a role model. She isn't there for her kids because she's too busy trying to be famous. I worked hard every day to provide for my children WITHOUT a nanny, child support from my ex, nor the whopping income garnered from my own TV show, and I was home with them whenever they weren't in school. My children know how much I love them because I tell them so, and I'm there for them no matter what. That's the way a REAL mom does things.

Go home, Kate, and be a real mom to the 8 children you chose to bring into the world. You obviously can't act or dance, so please hang up your "star" status and get off television.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)