Discussion: tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
tonight's show
Apr 12 2010, 5:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 5:35 PM EDT
Maksim looked hotter than ever!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!! If Maksim just had taken off his shirt. I enjoyed tonight's show. I liked what I saw in the dances. I hate to admit it, but Kate did a better job tonight but she still is very wooden!! I just wish the judges would lay off of Nicole!! She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is about her dancing. I think Nicole does a good job anyway without being criticized for what she is doing right and what Nicole is doing wrong. Just give Nicole a break on the criticism!! Enough is enough!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: tonight's show
Apr 12 2010, 5:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 5:55 PM EDT
It was a great show, and many teams showed improvement. As for Nicole...she is not the only one getting criticism...all of them are....and some are pretty bad comments. So she is not the only one. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)