Discussion: I wish it was Melissa!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

spittledude
I wish it was Melissa!!!
Apr 11 2010, 9:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2010, 9:56 AM EDT
If they had to change hosts, why couldnt they put Melissa Rycroft on instead of brooke? Half the time Brooke doesnt know what she is going to say...I dont know what they are going to do. What are your thoughts??? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: I wish it was Melissa!!!
Apr 11 2010, 6:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2010, 6:02 PM EDT
"If they had to change hosts, why couldnt they put Melissa Rycroft on instead of brooke? Half the time Brooke doesnt know what she is going to say...I dont know what they are going to do. What are your thoughts???"
I would be totally for having Melissa co-hosting. I do prefer Brooke to Samantha, but honestly, Samantha didn't set the bar very high. Melissa did an awesome job on her segment on the last result show, and she is so bright and bubbly. I don't think she would have any difficulty making conversation with the stars in the post dance interview.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)