Discussion: Season 10 Week 4Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 13 of 13  |  Show  posts at a time

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 4
Apr 10 2010, 11:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
This week the dances are going to be the Tango and the Rumba, the dance of love. The twist being that each dance will be given two marks: one for technique, and one for performance. This may actually help a couple of teams but it may be the kiss of death for others. What are your thoughts?

Who do you think will be the week 4 outcast?
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 10 2010, 11:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 11:39 AM EDT
I bet Len will give Nicole a 10 in performance, but a 5 in technique. Lol and then Bruno is going to slap him. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 10 2010, 3:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 3:31 PM EDT
"I bet Len will give Nicole a 10 in performance, but a 5 in technique. Lol and then Bruno is going to slap him."
I would pay money to see that. We need to see a good fight among the judges. lol

offwithherhead
3. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 12 2010, 3:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 3:43 PM EDT
"I would pay money to see that. We need to see a good fight among the judges. lol"
Nice to see some of the pros from other seasons demonstrating the tango and the rumba. Guess they couldn't manage a costume for poor Kym an she just danced in her underwear. lol. Pretty steamy!!

offwithherhead
4. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 12 2010, 5:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 5:51 PM EDT
Wow...wow...wow!!! Pamela, Chad and Kate all really stepped up their game tonight. I was very pleasantly surprised. Pamela's rumba was very nice to watch...Chad looked great with his lines and posture tonight, and Kate....well, Kate was actually dancing tonight. Many surprises.

And didn't Nicole look a little displeased that she was not the top of the leader board for the second week in a row?

Loved Evan's tango. Jake struggled a bit. The rumba just wasn't the best dance for Niecy...I think she would have done a better job of the tango.

redmenace529
5. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 13 2010, 7:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 7:41 AM EDT
Please, please, please, PLEASE - let that horrible woman (you know the one) get two boots to the *ss tonight, she's ruining the entire season for me. I personally don't see where she improved AT ALL with last night's Tango - looked like poor Tony was dragging a rigored stiff around the floor in some whacky remake of "Weekend at Bernie's". All of the unwarranted attention cast there is detracting from others who really are trying like Niecy, Chad, Erin and Pam. IMO, if the two ringers (Evan and Nicole) weren't on the show, you'd be hearing way more about Pam and Erin. I do think however, that Neicey and Louis's "spiritual" approach to the rhumba was off the mark. In theory? Sweet. In performance? Well, the rhumba really is a romance, and not in the abstract sense. It may be cliche Louis, but that cliche exists for a reason.

offwithherhead
6. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 13 2010, 7:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 7:56 AM EDT
" I personally don't see where she improved AT ALL with last night's Tango - looked like poor Tony was dragging a rigored stiff around the floor in some whacky remake of "Weekend at Bernie's". "
Hahaha....too funny! Well, I didn't exactly say she did a great job out there. I just said she stepped up her game and it "looked like" she was actually dancing. There were times that she did actually move to the music, although stiffly. And she did do some actual dance steps...so that is a definite improvement. But I have to agree that she deserves to be at the bottom of the score board.

I was also disappointed at the interpretation that Louis chose to give the Rumba. I really like this couple and I was sorry that the dance was really wanting...a Rumba style.
BrandonE
BrandonE
7. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 13 2010, 2:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 2:25 PM EDT
Kate did do better. But she hasn't been in the bottom 2 yet, so I'm sure she'll stay another week.

I thought Pam & Damian did great! I'm still shocked she's doing so good. I predict we'll see her in the Final 3.

My guess for who's going home...Niecy, though her dance wasn't that bad, I don't think she has a strong fan-base compared to Kate (shockingly! :D)

redmenace529
8. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 13 2010, 3:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 3:23 PM EDT
Love ya Brandon, but still, I respectfully disagree. You're probably right about Niecy (maybe she should've danced as Rayniesha?), but if they keep that horrible woman another week - for whatever reason, it may disprove the existance of any sort of supreme being. Do you find this valuable?    

redmenace529
9. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 13 2010, 3:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 3:57 PM EDT
THAT'S IT! There is no God. I can't bear to watch the rest of this season.
mikesim711
mikesim711
10. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 14 2010, 10:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
I have no idea who keeps voting for Kate but PLEASE STOP! The woman is a wreck, she it DWTS answer or Sanjaia from AI. The woman has 2 left feet and a tail.

Pam is not much better but at least she has some entertainment background, Katie is a Psudeo Celebrity and even at that she sucks. Go home and take care of your 8 children who need you much more than you need the ego boost.

offwithherhead
11. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 14 2010, 11:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 11:15 AM EDT
"...she it DWTS answer or Sanjaia from AI. "
OMG, it is so funny that you made mention of Sanjaya...check out this link...we may see him on this show. lol
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/04/13/sanjay-wants-to-be-on-dancing-with-the-stars/

redmenace529
12. RE: Season 10 Week 4
Apr 14 2010, 12:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 12:38 PM EDT
Say it ain't so. Still, I think he'd be more entertaining and less objectionable than that horrible woman, especially if they let him do everyone's hair. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)