Discussion: When Will The First "Kate Plug" Be Aired?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

offwithherhead
When Will The First "Kate Plug" Be Aired?
Apr 10 2010, 11:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 11:19 AM EDT
OK, I knew Kate had more pokers in the fire...because you know that she has 8 children to feed (in case you hadn't heard more than a million times), but she is putting out a book this week, "I Just Want You To Know". Also, Brandon and I noticed a comment that Tom Bergeron made on the first show "Kate Gosselin, star of Kate Plus Eight", and we were wondering if she had gotten her own show....question answered, yes. It is not going to be called "Kate Plus Eight", but rather, "Twist of Kate". Are you ready for this??? She is going to be going to be travelling around the country offering people advice on how to improve their lives....EXCUSE ME!!! She has not done such a hot job with her own life, so what can she possible offer someone elses? I just pitty the poor men in the households that she visits....I can tell you right now, that they will all be wrong.

I am anxious to see how she casually brings up her new book and the new show....I am sure it will be about as casual as an atom bomb.
Do you find this valuable?    

Pat320
1. RE: When Will The First "Kate Plug" Be Aired?
Apr 14 2010, 2:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 2:49 PM EDT
Funny post. Very funny. But I have to say---"Who cares?" Kate is doing what she has to do to raise funds for her family. I'll give her that. But, the big BUT-- why, apparently, do so many people care so much? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: When Will The First "Kate Plug" Be Aired?
Apr 14 2010, 3:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 3:18 PM EDT
Good point....but I have to say that there has never been a thread on this sight that has had more comments on than the "Good Job Kate" thread...so clearly some people do care. Now, the why, I can't answer. lol

I just watched Entertainment Tonight and Kate plugged both her book and the new show as she co-hosted with Mary Hart....for those who are interested. lol
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)