Discussion: The Season of Tiffs, Arguements and Fights...Oh My!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

offwithherhead
The Season of Tiffs, Arguements and Fights...Oh My!
Apr 10 2010, 11:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 11:04 AM EDT
Has anyone noticed the unusual amount of fights that they have shown in the practice sessions? Sure you have. Well, do you think that many of them are staged...you know, to get the "drama" factor up? Some just seemed so lame because I don't think that some of the people fighting are "fighters". Like Tony Dovolani...when he took off his microphne and said "I quit", he looked like he was acting, albeit poorly. And Jake "trying" to fight with Chelsie. So out of character for both of them, and they really weren't convincing. It is to the point that when they show a fight I see NO drama in it...just poor acting. Do you find this valuable?    

spittledude
1. RE: The Season of Tiffs, Arguements and Fights...Oh My!
Apr 11 2010, 9:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
You never know...you brought up some good points. Jake didnt even look that mad when he was arguing with Chelsie. Although the Tony/Kate thing kinda looked real, but I knew it would never really happen.

And a note to all who read this...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR JAKE AND CHELSIE I LUV THEM AND DONT WANT THEM IN THE BOTTOM 2 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Do you find this valuable?    

Pat320
2. RE: The Season of Tiffs, Arguements and Fights...Oh My!
Apr 14 2010, 2:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Sorry something happened to my post. Ugh! As I was saying...

I agree. The Tony-mic-throwing-I-quit scene was not that believable, not so much for the exit drama but the re-entry acting. But so many people want to believe that Kate is a-- well, you know what--that I suppose the producers figured they take advantage of her inexperience, lack of natural talent, on-edge personality type, self-esteem issues and stress level. She is clearly very stressed-out and can lose it at any moment. I suppose I'd be stressed too if I had 8 kids and a divorce on the table. My only issue with Kate is--WHY did you choose to bring 8 little souls to a planet with diminishing resources? I just don't understand that mindset. But then, it's a free world--so far.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)