Discussion: Kate is a nightmare - Stomp Stomp StompReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Ltrump
Kate is a nightmare - Stomp Stomp Stomp
Apr 8 2010, 1:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 1:23 PM EDT
I mean - C'mon America - a beached whale has more rythym than this woman. Poor Tony !!!! Send this horrible woman home. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Kate Gosselin Season 10
rodijah
rodijah
1. RE: Kate is a nightmare - Stomp Stomp Stomp
Apr 8 2010, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
No need to be mean to be truthful about a woman who very simply can't dance! Do you find this valuable?    
mikesim711
mikesim711
2. RE: Kate is a nightmare - Stomp Stomp Stomp
Apr 12 2010, 8:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 8:19 AM EDT
I completely agree, I have seen rock formations with more rhythm and movement then Kate, and Pam is not far behind. All she did this week was strut around the dance floor and sitck out her chest. Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal on an outbound! Do you find this valuable?    

pugglemom
3. RE: Kate is a nightmare - Stomp Stomp Stomp
Apr 12 2010, 5:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 5:08 PM EDT
She really needs to go....her sour face, her whining for the camera during rehersals.....
"I have been dealing with this custody thing for 2 years, etc. etc"......You know, maybe she should have been more sure of thr man she picked before she had 10 kids to feed......let her get a job like the other half a million women or so with kids to feed,,,,,,and quit finding some new way to cram herself and her problems in our faces.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)