Discussion: Who are the Costumers?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Pat320
Who are the Costumers?
Apr 7 2010, 7:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 7:01 AM EDT
I'd really like to see an good interview with the costumers who rally around the dancers each week creating such beautiful and unusual clothing.

I'm very impressed with their work and would love to see an interview with each of them explaining how they go about creating the costumes, choosing fabrics and designs, time involved, fitting the participants and so on. Real information.

DWTS if you're listening, it would be a great break between dancers on results night.
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Who are the Costumers?
Apr 8 2010, 7:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 7:04 PM EDT
"
DWTS if you're listening, it would be a great break between dancers on results night."
I like that idea! This year, of course, the costumers have had to take extra classes in physics, weight and measures to design for Pam and Nicole. I must say that they have been doing a good job keeping those puppies "in the doghouse".

Van_Amstel_14
2. RE: Who are the Costumers?
Apr 10 2010, 7:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2010, 7:19 AM EDT
That's a really good idea, actually. I would like to see that. Do you find this valuable?    

spittledude
3. RE: Who are the Costumers?
Apr 11 2010, 9:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2010, 9:39 AM EDT
That would be really cool to see. The costumes they come up with are amazing, it isnt like they can reuse one for next season, since each star is different. And they only have a week to do it??? It is amazing. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Who are the Costumers?
Apr 11 2010, 5:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2010, 5:55 PM EDT
"That would be really cool to see. The costumes they come up with are amazing, it isnt like they can reuse one for next season, since each star is different. And they only have a week to do it??? It is amazing."
They actually have re-used af few costumes, mostly on the pros, but a couple have been used by stars. Still...it is amazing at the number of new costumes that they make each and every week.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)