Showing 3 posts

sueiacc
Kate Gosselin
Apr 7 2010, 6:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 6:05 AM EDT
Is there anyone out there who can explain why this woman has so many fans? I know she had 8 kids, the reality show and an ex-husband who made a fool out of himself chasing younger women. However, she is not the least bit interesting as a person, but, more importantly, simply can not dance, and looks ridiculous trying to. This show is about dancing performances, so wouldn't it be reasonable to vote her off next time since she is now the worst of them all? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

dancerwannabe
1. RE: B**** Gosselin
Apr 7 2010, 10:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 10:16 AM EDT
There are way too many Miserable, Pathetic, Controlling Women that are supportive and encouraging each other to remain that way! And Several women have had Multiple children, Why is she so "Special"?! She really is the "Least bit interesting"! I wish we could vote people OFF the show... she'd be Gone! Do you find this valuable?    
ladygcat
ladygcat
2. RE: B**** Gosselin
Apr 8 2010, 7:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 7:43 AM EDT
I am sooo with both of you! This is a dance show----- not a show to feel sorry for a woman who is selfish, mean, rude, and does anything for attention.. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?