Discussion: JudgesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

raider1553
Judges
Apr 6 2010, 10:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 10:03 AM EDT
I like the judges but I just think they are to hard on the older people that they get on the show. How well is an 80 some year old person going to be able to dance. Maybe they should set an age limit or be just a little nicer. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Judges
Apr 6 2010, 10:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
" Maybe they should set an age limit or be just a little nicer."
I agree...there is no way to compare their abilities with a twenty year old. Either set an age limit or create another show...Dancing With Senior Stars.
Do you find this valuable?    

newbluesky18
2. RE: Judges
Apr 7 2010, 11:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 11:52 AM EDT
Bruno Tonioli, one of the judges from "American Idol" will be appearing on "Lopez Tonight" tonight, April 7th, 2010. He'll sharing his behind-the-scenes stories about "Dancing with the Starts" with George Lopez and also might be defending against any criticisms that DWTS judges have gottten so far. Check your local listings or visit lopeztonight.com for time and channel :) Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)