Discussion: Season 10 Week 3Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 3
Apr 5 2010, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 4:34 PM EDT
So this week they are telling stories with the Waltz, the Quick Step or the Passo Doble. Who do you think is going to excel? Who do you think will be in danger? Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Season 10 Week 3
Apr 5 2010, 5:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 5:07 PM EDT
What a great show. I thought Jake & Chelsie's Egyptian touch to the Quickstep was very entertaining. Chelsie was used to doing themes in 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Erin danced really good with the blindfold.

I liked Nicole and Derek's, but it wasn't my favorite. The judges were right, they did break a few rules.

Pamela and Damian's was good too, I think Damian's a really great pro.

I think Kate's fanbase will keep her in, and Buzz should probably go.
Do you find this valuable?    
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
2. RE: Season 10 Week 3
Apr 5 2010, 5:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 5:28 PM EDT
"What a great show. I thought Jake & Chelsie's Egyptian touch to the Quickstep was very entertaining. Chelsie was used to doing themes in 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Erin danced really good with the blindfold.

I liked Nicole and Derek's, but it wasn't my favorite. The judges were right, they did break a few rules.

Pamela and Damian's was good too, I think Damian's a really great pro.

I think Kate's fanbase will keep her in, and Buzz should probably go. "
I agree with you, but I think that Kate should be the one to go home, even though she probably won't. Her dances the past couple weeks have been extremely weak. She stumbled around last week and she walked around this week. I have seen little "dancing" from her.

offwithherhead
3. RE: Season 10 Week 3
Apr 5 2010, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 5:48 PM EDT
I really liked Jake and Chelsie's Quickstep as well. I thought Erin danced very well, but I have to agree with Len about the beginning of it...it took quite a while to tie that blindfold, and it took away froma beautiful dance.

I really liked Nicole and Derek's dance but I do understand why they were marked down...Len looked and sounded quite perturbed with Derek about that one.

I was really touched by how emotional Niecy was...and Louis too!

I think that Damian is a good pro too, but there is something about Pam...in rehearsal she seems fine, but when she performs the dance she almost looks like she is "on something". I have noticed that in her other performances as well. Maybe it is nerves...maybe it is part of the performance...maybe it is something else.

And Kate...OMG. If I hear her complain about the paparazzi one more time I am going to vomit. When she stood up on the stage with the "Kate Fights Back" tabloids, I just about lost it. On the good side...she sure did channel ANGER on her face.

Poor Buzz...he does try so hard.

I think it sould be either Kate or Buzz to go home, but the fans saved them both last week, so who knows.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)