Discussion: KateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
Kworkman
Kworkman
Kate
Apr 5 2010, 9:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 9:52 AM EDT
While it is obvious that dancing is not her thing as she has said over and over, all this negativity is rediculous. Regardless of how she does, credit should be given to her for trying and by the way she is laughing all the way to the bank. It is not a bad paycheck and will go a long way in helping her kids, unfortunately the ******* ex will probably benefit from her paycheck also. Hats off to you kate. Keep your head up high! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Kate Gosselin Season 10

cathy4330_2
1. RE: Kate
Apr 5 2010, 10:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 10:53 AM EDT
I was disgusted with Kate when they were telling who was being voted off, the whole time, she had a nasty look on her face, like she was just mad, she needs to learn about being respectful. all the others were smiling, even though I am sure they did not feel like it, but not Kate. If she stays on any longer, I am just not watching, I am totally sick of the way she acts, and thinks she is always right. plus she can't dance. Do you find this valuable?    
Kworkman
Kworkman
2. RE: Kate
Apr 5 2010, 11:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 11:08 AM EDT
If you watched her show on tv you would know that her face is not as animated as others and what you perceived as a mad face might actually be scared. The others who were smiling were people who can perform. Who are you to judge. If you don't like it don't watch. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Kate
Apr 5 2010, 4:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 4:18 PM EDT
"If you watched her show on tv you would know that her face is not as animated as others and what you perceived as a mad face might actually be scared. The others who were smiling were people who can perform. Who are you to judge. If you don't like it don't watch. "
You know, everybody has their favorites and ones that they may not like so well...you don't like Pam and others do...others don't like Kate and you do. Variety is the spice...!
Do you find this valuable?    

cathy4330_2
4. RE: Kate
Apr 5 2010, 4:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 4:22 PM EDT
I may say, who are you to judge also, I have a right to my opinion. and I have seen scared looks, and this was not scared, she was upset. that is what I say, you do not have to agree with me,I want to wat ch the others, that does not mean that because I am negative about Kate, that I can't watch the others.You love Kate, that is your option. lighten up. this is not life and death. Do you find this valuable?    

raider1553
5. RE: Kate
Apr 6 2010, 6:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 6:42 AM EDT
"If you watched her show on tv you would know that her face is not as animated as others and what you perceived as a mad face might actually be scared. The others who were smiling were people who can perform. Who are you to judge. If you don't like it don't watch. "
I have watched her show and Kate is a nasty controling witch. That is why her a Tony had problems, because instead of listening to Tony she insisted on doing things her way! I wouldn't have blamed Tony if he had never gone back. And like she is going to use any of that money on her kids. That money will go towards the up keep of her fake hair, fake nails, fake boobs, fake tan and her expensive cloths she likes to wear.

dancerwannabe
6. RE: Kate
Apr 6 2010, 9:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 9:18 PM EDT
If YOU "Watched her show" you would KNOW that her face can NOT be animated... she's Always in B**** mode! she's a Very Controlling, Miserable woman!
She can NOT dance because she is a CONTROL freak! she doesn't know how to just let go and have FUN!
Poor Tony, now someone Knows a little of what Kate's ex-husband went through!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)