Discussion: Pam AndersonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Kworkman
Kworkman
Pam Anderson
Apr 5 2010, 9:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 9:44 AM EDT
I was and continue to be stunned that Pam Anderson is on the show. She is a hoochie momma with no brains, no talent and is proof that **** and ass sells. I feel sorry that her children have her as a mom. On top of it all she can't dance, but only moves her ass and boobs. Go away tramp! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancerwannabe
1. RE: Pam Anderson
Apr 6 2010, 9:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 9:28 PM EDT
The Miserable, Controlling B**** Kate is NOT any better with her fake hair, fake nails, fake boobs, fake tan... S-E-L-F-I-S-H ! her ex has good reason to file for custody! her Selfishness adds up to Neglect... I feel SORRY that HER children have HER as a "Mom"!
She Needs to add one more "Faky" attribute... a SMILE!
Kate can NOT dance And her poor partner, Tony, will probably start Begging people NOT to vote for them!
Do you find this valuable?    
lovelylady54
lovelylady54
2. RE: Pam Anderson
Apr 7 2010, 8:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 8:42 AM EDT
OMG, are your for real? You posted how you like Kate. Please get real, Pamela might be a hot sexy woman that many women might be jealous of, but at least she can dance and doesn't walk around the floor. Honestly, compare your Kate to Pamela, and ask yourself who should be on the show. It certainly isn't Kate. Neither one of them will win. Do you find this valuable?    
ladygcat
ladygcat
3. RE: Pam Anderson
Apr 7 2010, 10:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
"I was and continue to be stunned that Pam Anderson is on the show. She is a hoochie momma with no brains, no talent and is proof that **** and ass sells. I feel sorry that her children have her as a mom. On top of it all she can't dance, but only moves her ass and boobs. Go away tramp!"
Really? Do you know anything about her- or only what you see.? hmmmm maybe you should be judged by your looks....
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Pat320
4. RE: Pam Anderson
Apr 14 2010, 2:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 2:31 PM EDT
I agree. People do judge Pam on her sexpot appearance and behavior. Sometimes it seems that she doesn't know anything but to slide up and down the man she is standing beside. We all make judgments based on a person's appearance. It's human.

However, I agree that Pam is turning it around since the 1st show. I was actually impressed by her dancing this week. Although I wished that the costumers had made a better choice for her. The costume got in the way of the expressiveness. She conducted herself much more seriously. I could see her trying very hard not to do the sexpot thing that is so ingrained in her. She danced well, took the judges comments seriously (ballroom not bedroom) and frankly was a lot better than I or my husband expected. Objectively, she has danced better than Kate. Poor Kate, God bless her, has no talent at all.
BTW--I'm a dancer. I can say that.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)