Discussion: Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Ltrump
Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"
Mar 31 2010, 1:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
Tony is such a great guy - gracious, classy, humble, and a fantastic dancer. DWTS needs to pay him extra to put up with that miserable shrew, Kate Gosselin.

Let's not forget - Kate is quoted as saying "she's too famous to go to church." Yeah, sure.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"
Mar 31 2010, 1:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
They do, because Tony has to travel to Philadelphia every week. Do you find this valuable?    

dancerwannabe
2. RE: Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"
Apr 7 2010, 10:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 10:35 AM EDT
Hazardous pay is NOT enough, he should report DWTS to the Better Business Bureau! Nobody should have to work in such a Hostile work environment! Do you find this valuable?    

redhatter64
3. RE: Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"
Apr 21 2010, 3:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
"Hazardous pay is NOT enough, he should report DWTS to the Better Business Bureau! Nobody should have to work in such a Hostile work environment!"
I could not agree more!!!! and.....Tony did it with a smile the whole time!
Saints endured untold tortures and humiliations and still kept the Faith.
I have written to the Pope to get Tony Canonized!
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Tony deserves hazardous duty pay for being with Kate "The Shrew"
Apr 22 2010, 1:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2010, 1:27 PM EDT
"I have written to the Pope to get Tony Canonized!"
ROFLMAO!! And I don't think he should have to wait 50 or 100 years. He qualifies to be a "living saint"!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)