Discussion: The Dancers are the Stars; the contestants come and go.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Francine2
The Dancers are the Stars; the contestants come and go.
Mar 29 2010, 6:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
I'd like the show more if I knew the Dancers were paid a more respectable fee because the Dancers are the Stars of this show! Edita, Derek and Max are breathtaking! The Contestants come and go. 8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: The Dancers are the Stars; the contestants come and go.
Mar 29 2010, 8:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:05 PM EDT
"I'd like the show more if I knew the Dancers were paid a more respectable fee because the Dancers are the Stars of this show! Edita, Derek and Max are breathtaking! The Contestants come and go."
Oh absolutely, the pro dancers are stars...no question. It is so much different now than it was in the earlier seasons. In the early seasons, the pros never even talked, or it was very rare...at least now they get almost as much air time as the celebrities.
11  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)