Discussion: Kate Plus Eight???Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

offwithherhead
Kate Plus Eight???
Mar 29 2010, 5:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
Well, Kate may have given birth to eight, but she will never see that number from a judge. Did anyone notice that Tom Bergeron said Kate Gosselin, star of "Kate Plus Eight"? Did she actually get her own show? I knew that she had wanted to continue on her own, but Jon didn't want the kids on TV anymore. Has this all changed? Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
Mar 29 2010, 5:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
I noticed that too..I thought the show ended because the husband didn't want the kids on TV anymore or something. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
Mar 29 2010, 7:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 7:56 PM EDT
"I noticed that too..I thought the show ended because the husband didn't want the kids on TV anymore or something."
That is exactly what I thought...maybe being on dwts is her way of getting publicity for a new show or something....not that one has even been announced. lol
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
May 12 2010, 3:04 AM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2010, 3:04 AM EDT
Well, we were not imaging things...she is getting her own show and it has been announced on TLC that "Kate Plus 8" will be on the summer schedule. Now...what about the other show she is supposed to do "A Twist of Kate". Is she going to be doing 2 shows? She still has 8 children to raise, doesn't she? Do you find this valuable?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
4. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
May 17 2010, 7:50 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 7:50 AM EDT
as far as I've heard yes she will be having 2 shows....TLC is promoting "Kate plus 8" as a "returning show"?......how can this be?.....the show was Jon and Kate plus 8.....I'm also torn because I was a wacther of the old show but don't want to support her but yet I want to see if it will be a train wreck....oh what to do?...lol...but how can she be a great mommy while doing 2 tv shows?.....I think TLC should plant nanny cams all over the house and let us all see what really goes on in that house!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
5. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
May 17 2010, 12:01 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
"I think TLC should plant nanny cams all over the house and let us all see what really goes on in that house!!"
Great idea, but I fear that if nanny cams were planted in the house, and with Kate having 2 shows...all we might see are nannies!
Do you find this valuable?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
6. RE: Kate Plus Eight???
May 17 2010, 8:57 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 8:57 PM EDT
you are probably right!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)