Discussion: tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
tonight's show
Mar 29 2010, 5:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 5:31 PM EDT
I loved tonight's show. I thought it was entertaining. Does Nicole Scherzinger wear 'magic shoes'? Two tens on week 2!! What does she have that the other dancers don't have? Thank goodness Len wasn't 'harsh' on Nicole tonight. I thought Erin did a good job. She needs to work on some things but I think she could go on farther during the season. Buzz Aldrin, bless his heart, he keeps trying his best but I could see him going home tomorrow night. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: tonight's show
Mar 29 2010, 5:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:01 PM EDT
I would actually side with Len on Nicole's score tonigh (8). I don't think that she deserved 2 tens....it just wasn't sharp enough for a jive. As for Buzz..yeah he had a rough dance, but Kate's was off the charts bad. I think she will be the first to go home. I really liked Erin and Maks tonight...more so than last week. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: tonight's show
Mar 29 2010, 6:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 6:03 PM EDT
Kate was horrible...I kind of felt bad, I thought Buzz did better lol. Do you find this valuable?    

lillu
3. RE: tonight's show
Mar 30 2010, 12:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 12:05 PM EDT
I'm counting on her being off. Poor Tony, should have been paired with a real star. Story goes she tried to have Tony fired! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)