Discussion: Season 10, Week 2Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

offwithherhead
Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:47 AM EDT
This week the stars will be dancing to either the jive or the foxtrot. After tomorrow night, we will have lost the first star. Who do you think will be the first to be tossed? Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 2:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 2:45 PM EDT
I have a feeling a lot of people are going to say Aiden, but I don't think he's that bad. I'm sure Buzz will get tons of votes because he just looks so funny out there!

Kate....well people either love her, hate her, so it would depend on how many "lover her" fans vote.

I'm going to stick with my gut, and say Shannen & Mark.
Do you find this valuable?    
DaMamaJama
DaMamaJama
2. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 3:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 3:36 PM EDT
Noooo! I love Shannen and Mark! I'm thinking Erin is going....

And I love Shannen's shoes tonight! Did anyone else see them? Stunning! Want!

offwithherhead
3. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 5:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
I think Shannen, Aiden, and Erin are safe. It has got to be Kate or Buzz, and I think that Buzz will have a way bigger fan base to draw from. Kate had a disasterous night tonight and I really think her time is up! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 5:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
Changed my mind, I'm confident it's Kate. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
5. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 7:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 7:53 PM EDT
"Changed my mind, I'm confident it's Kate."
OMG...did you ever see so much fear in someone's face?
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
6. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 29 2010, 8:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:49 PM EDT
"OMG...did you ever see so much fear in someone's face?"
She was def scared out of her mind. I think Kate is likely to be headed home tomorrow.

Shannen and Mark: I missed over half of their peformance, so there's anything I can say about them.

Aiden And Edyta: Thier dance was just sort of "so-so" for me. There wasn't really anything really impressive.

Evan and Anna: Overall it was good, but I have to agree with Len, Evan's feet did seem strange. Evan's "Sha Na Na" look might have played a pary with the black hi tops, short pants and socks.

Erin and Maks: My favorite dance of the night. Erin did really beautifully. This was the dance that impressed me, and I'm hard to impress.

Pam and Damien: Pam did better than I thought she would. I was expecting a disaster. I agree with the judges, Pam needs to work on keeping her shoulders straight. Maybe some time with the posture bar may be needed?

Kate and Tony: She let her fear get the best of her tonight. Everything about that dance was way off. I felt bad for Tony. I would have felt really embarssed if I were him. Getting belittled in practice even though I could see that he was doing nothing wrong, if by god's grace they make it though to next week Kate needs to shut her mouth and let Tony teach because he knows what he is doing and she knows nothing about dancing. When I was a teen I used to dance, nothing professional, but I understand where Tony is comming. Okay. I've said more than enough about Kate and Tony

I also missed out on Niecy and Louis; Jake and Chelsie; and Chad and Cheryl. ( have 9 month old twins that kept wanting mommy tonight and I forgot to set the DVR. GRRR!!!

offwithherhead
7. RE: Season 10, Week 2
Mar 30 2010, 4:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 4:11 AM EDT
"
I also missed out on Niecy and Louis; Jake and Chelsie; and Chad and Cheryl. ( have 9 month old twins that kept wanting mommy tonight and I forgot to set the DVR. GRRR!!!

"
Hi gibbskid86! With nine month old twins, you have your hands full, but if you do get a few extra minutes, you can catch the performances that you missed here:
http://abc.go.com/watch/dancing-with-the-stars/93512/256136/week-2-part-1

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)