Discussion: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Mar 23 2010, 2:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 2:26 PM EDT
This season has changed quite a bit...it's more casual then formal!

1. The opening intro's background is on top of a building, outside.
2. The backroom where the couples get interviewed has moved to the audience area! As well as a separate balcony where the other couples can sit and watch the performances.
3. When the judges reveal there scores...that changed.

And I think that's all. Anyone like? Dislike?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Mar 23 2010, 2:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 2:44 PM EDT
I really kind of like the whole feel of it this season. There isn't anything that I don't like either. I like how the backroom is in the audience area and all the couples can watch the other competitors perform. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

nancyizzle
2. RE: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Mar 29 2010, 8:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
"I really kind of like the whole feel of it this season. There isn't anything that I don't like either. I like how the backroom is in the audience area and all the couples can watch the other competitors perform. "
I love dancing with the stars however I did'nt like the choice of co-host , it should have been Melissa Roycroift!!!!! I'll still watch but won't, change my opinion.

offwithherhead
3. RE: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Mar 29 2010, 8:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2010, 8:39 AM EDT
"I love dancing with the stars however I did'nt like the choice of co-host , it should have been Melissa Roycroift!!!!! I'll still watch but won't, change my opinion."
I have to agree with you that I would have preferred Melissa Rycroft for a co-host, but Brooke Burke seems infinitely better than Samantha Harris was. Lesser of two evils, I guess.

spittledude
4. RE: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Apr 5 2010, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2010, 2:12 PM EDT
I like the new changes, but I prefer Samantha Harris over Brooke Burke. Brroke stands there half the time not knowing what to say. Samantha would get right into convorsation, not Brooke. Do you find this valuable?    

TonyGendron
5. RE: Who likes or dislikes the new changes?
Apr 6 2010, 3:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 3:37 AM EDT
I agree want samantha harris back she was good with interviews. Brook is so stiff when it comes to that. I dont like the new area where they go to get scores. Do you find this valuable?