Discussion: good job kateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 84 of 84  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5
iamshirl
iamshirl
80. RE: good job kate
May 26 2010, 6:37 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 6:37 AM EDT
"She was horrible!!! Those who have 'sympathy' for her, get real (and what performance were you watching??) ....this isn't where she is supposed to be and DWTS is just going to humiliate her....for ratings!"
I just found this site and I know DWS is over and how glad i am that Nicole and Derik won they deserved it. But Kate was on again last night and she danced wow she was bad.why would she want to humilate herself again her poor partner hey Jake's new girlfriend did a great job and that was the first time she was on.
Do you find this valuable?    

nightstar_
81. RE: good job kate
Jun 24 2010, 10:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2010, 10:19 PM EDT
urgh i know I'm a bit late to get my comments in but seriously she was an awful dancer and this IS a show about dancing. if things had been fair Buzz and kate would have been the first to go. YES they are famous and Buzz is a national hero but it is a DANCING show judging your TALENT AT DANCING not how popular you are. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
iamshirl
iamshirl
82. RE: good job kate
Sep 4 2010, 5:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2010, 5:20 AM EDT
this season is for dancing not feeling sorry for someone cause something bad happend in their live. If you can dance then you belong to the compostion so I hope people vote on how well they dance on nothing else. Do you find this valuable?    
iamshirl
iamshirl
83. RE: good job kate
Sep 4 2010, 5:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2010, 5:24 AM EDT
"keep your rude comments to your self,Kate did good"
like I said this is a DANCE CONTEST nothing else so judge the person on he or she dance and if you want to throw a rude comment in well that's your business.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)