Discussion: good job kateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 84  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

catchymom
60. RE: good job kate
Apr 16 2010, 8:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
"It is so easy to put someone down when you are not in their shoes.....I agree she is not the greatest dancer, but she is a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything. I dont see other working mothers being called bad mothers...so are all actresses who leave for months to film bad mothers? Kate lets you see real nerves and feelings and is doing her best. She even reherses at home...who else does that? Give her a break it is hard enough to do something so hard in public to help support her kids on her own without the constant put downs."
if you had seen the interview she gave and lied through her teeth you wouldn't stick up for her,she is not a nice person,to support her kids she shouldn't be exploiting them again.her new book is letters to her kids,why doesn't she tell them instead of making them public..she has nothing going for her except the kids,if she lost them she will be NOBODY.The idea for the book came fronm letters to my son..from a woman dieing with cancer,for his birthdays when she wouldn't be there..what Kate's reason..oh yea money for the kids..she gets 20000 a month child support ..plus millions she already has...she can't dance and is a nasty person.
Do you find this valuable?    

azclayfan
61. RE: good job kate
Apr 17 2010, 11:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2010, 11:38 AM EDT
You hit the nail on the head. She doesn't care about her kids or she would be home with them, not out trying to get brownie points for herself. She is a terrible person and dancer. Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
62. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 6:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 6:57 AM EDT
IF THEJUDGES THOUGHT SHE WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT.. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING... I DON,T THINK KATE WILL EVER GET BETTER. SHE DOESN,T TRY HARD ENOUGH SHE,S TOO BUSY FEELING SORRY FOR HER SELF.. I HOPE SHE,S VOTED OFF TONIGHT...HER PLACE IS WITH HER KIDS... Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
63. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:15 AM EDT
" IF THEJUDGES THOUGHT SHE WAS GOOD LAST NIGHT.. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING... I DON,T THINK KATE WILL EVER GET BETTER. SHE DOESN,T TRY HARD ENOUGH SHE,S TOO BUSY FEELING SORRY FOR HER SELF.. I HOPE SHE,S VOTED OFF TONIGHT...HER PLACE IS WITH HER KIDS..."
I no longer watch because of Kate! I only check the internet after the results show to see if she has been voted off yet..... What really gets to me is the fact that all her "fans" keep voting her in when even they can see she has no dance skills whatsoever! I understand their desire to keep her in b/c they feel she is at least "trying" but this show has never been about trying....its about dancing....good dancing...she is a terrible dancer! I am sure her partner is waiting to be voted off so he no longer has to deal with her! The entire cast has to be in shock week after week watching her remain while others that were much BETTER than her leave the show! All of you Kate "fans"...do her some justice and stop voting for her! You are making her look even worse than she already did before joining DWTS!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
64. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 8:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 8:34 AM EDT
Many of Kate's fans feel that she is doing this for her kids, but she has already made a pile-o-money for them so if they would stop voting for her, she could go back to her kids, who desperately need a hands on mother. Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
65. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 9:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 9:18 AM EDT
YOU TOTALLY RIGHT.. FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN,T DANCE WHO IS SHE TO GIVE TONY ANY KIND OF DIRECTION IN DANCING.... PEOPLE DON,T VOTE FOR HER ANYMORE PLEASE...LET HER GOOOOO. Do you find this valuable?    

azclayfan
66. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 10:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 10:06 AM EDT
Please let her go. She is sooo bad. Do you find this valuable?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
67. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
Kate is an attention *****. Her true personality is coming out on national tv. I was once a regular watcher of the TLC show and often wondered how Jon ever dealt with her. And yes it takes 2 for a marriage to dissolve, but seeing the old show and watching her now is like deja vu. Poor Tony deserves someone who will at least put the work in to get better. Kate is too busy feeling sorry for herself and just whining in general. Her telling the story on air that her kids countdown the days till monday nights so she want's to stay for them. What a tug on the old heartstrings!!!. NOT!! People wake up. this is her true self we are seeing and its not pretty. I totally agree with the person who said Buzz was better. At least he worked at it. She needs to go tonight and she needs to stay off tv forever!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

hitemtillyourhappy
68. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 3:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
There are so many people in this country that struggle to make it from day to day, it is very difficult to listen to Kate tell us on National TV how hard her life is -"I have been knocked down so many times" - knocked right off her feet into a beautiful $1million+ home and making appearances on TV shows and even getting recognized as enough of a celebrity to even be asked to appear on dancing with the stars. What does she give in return? The judges "**** her off", she wants to know from Tony whether they are swimming or dancing, when she wouldn't know a dance if she fell over it. Tony D is a professional and has done everything in his power to be positive and support her and his reward is sarcasm and more explanations about how hard her life is. Kate, you had it made and the fact that your marraige failed and you couldn't keep your family together so that you could keep raking in the bucks is not our fault, it is yours! Now you seem to be bitter and insist you are like any other single mother trying to support your children - very few working mothers are earning what you earn and if you could show just a little bit of a positive, grateful attitude for what your fans do for you, you could do very well, but your choice is to wallow in sorrow, bad mouth those around you and basically be bitter and argumentative. Most of us have to figure out how to support ourselves and don't have much sympathy for a crybaby celebrity! Grow up and get over it - put a positive spin on things for a change and maybe you will be able to live the life style you have come to love! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
69. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 3:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
"There are so many people in this country that struggle to make it from day to day, it is very difficult to listen to Kate tell us on National TV how hard her life is -"I have been knocked down so many times" - knocked right off her feet into a beautiful $1million+ home and making appearances on TV shows and even getting recognized as enough of a celebrity to even be asked to appear on dancing with the stars. What does she give in return? The judges "**** her off", she wants to know from Tony whether they are swimming or dancing, when she wouldn't know a dance if she fell over it. Tony D is a professional and has done everything in his power to be positive and support her and his reward is sarcasm and more explanations about how hard her life is. Kate, you had it made and the fact that your marraige failed and you couldn't keep your family together so that you could keep raking in the bucks is not our fault, it is yours! Now you seem to be bitter and insist you are like any other single mother trying to support your children - very few working mothers are earning what you earn and if you could show just a little bit of a positive, grateful attitude for what your fans do for you, you could do very well, but your choice is to wallow in sorrow, bad mouth those around you and basically be bitter and argumentative. Most of us have to figure out how to support ourselves and don't have much sympathy for a crybaby celebrity! Grow up and get over it - put a positive spin on things for a change and maybe you will be able to live the life style you have come to love!"
I gotta be honest, I totally agree with all of you. Maybe next week we will have something good on the show to talk about...and that does not include Kate!

Makoya
70. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 5:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 5:40 PM EDT
Kate was the worst of them and should have gone home first.
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
71. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:03 PM EDT
thank goodness she's gone!!! now the dancers can fight it out. I look forward the the coming weeks now! Do you find this valuable?    

PhoenixLatina
72. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:03 PM EDT
WoooooooooHooooooooo! Kate was finally booted off!!!!!!!!! That made my day today!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
73. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:31 PM EDT
ROFLMAO...you guys are too funny! :) Do you find this valuable?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
74. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:33 PM EDT
"she tried to have tony fired. Off with her head"
No way! Are you kidding me? Damn! I didn't know that. That's pretty messed up.
tatbrat
tatbrat
75. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 7:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
"There are so many people in this country that struggle to make it from day to day, it is very difficult to listen to Kate tell us on National TV how hard her life is -"I have been knocked down so many times" - knocked right off her feet into a beautiful $1million+ home and making appearances on TV shows and even getting recognized as enough of a celebrity to even be asked to appear on dancing with the stars. What does she give in return? The judges "**** her off", she wants to know from Tony whether they are swimming or dancing, when she wouldn't know a dance if she fell over it. Tony D is a professional and has done everything in his power to be positive and support her and his reward is sarcasm and more explanations about how hard her life is. Kate, you had it made and the fact that your marraige failed and you couldn't keep your family together so that you could keep raking in the bucks is not our fault, it is yours! Now you seem to be bitter and insist you are like any other single mother trying to support your children - very few working mothers are earning what you earn and if you could show just a little bit of a positive, grateful attitude for what your fans do for you, you could do very well, but your choice is to wallow in sorrow, bad mouth those around you and basically be bitter and argumentative. Most of us have to figure out how to support ourselves and don't have much sympathy for a crybaby celebrity! Grow up and get over it - put a positive spin on things for a change and maybe you will be able to live the life style you have come to love!"
I totally agree. Does she care if the rest of us had families to support because we were being laid off of work? Hah! What a crock of hooey! =D

titlesearchermom
76. RE: good job kate
Apr 20 2010, 9:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2010, 9:05 PM EDT
"No Kate didn't, she sucked. She was too busy trying to catch flies with her mouth wide open to show off those chicklets of hers. She is a douche."
OMG, what a piece of work is this entirely-void-of-talent, self-absorbed, incessantly-complaining, lump! "Nothing to breathe but air, nothing to cry but tears....." That she does not recognize her own ignorance and incompetence, and would presume to criticize her own, now-a-martyr-to-the-cause dance pro, is pathetic, and one must be embarrassed for her . She is unspeakably egocentric. My father would surely tell me that "she is more to be pitied than condemned". Nonetheless, she provides an extraordinary challenge to anyone who might try to bear a charitable opinion of her.

Moodybabygirls
77. Kate
May 3 2010, 9:59 PM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2010, 9:59 PM EDT
I personally think dancing is not one of Kate's better qualities thats for sure, she looked very nervous and awkward, I do give her credit for going out and giving it a shot but heres the question of the hour who was watching her kids???? She claims to be super mom!!!! well they were not with her all those weeks you can bank on it.. Do you find this valuable?    

huggznstuff
78. RE: good job kate,,,NOT
May 5 2010, 1:09 PM EDT | Post edited: May 5 2010, 1:09 PM EDT
kate did well? no, she tried, she is so uptight, even with men, and being asked what to do she has a problem with, most and i mean most people have some rythm and kate did not, but what did do it for her was using the same comment she used when trying to save her kate plus 8 show, "my kids, they live for this"and she said the same about her dancing, stop using yur kids kate, do this for you, if you dont start doing things for you you will feel very much left out, your kids will not always be kids, let go a little. Do you find this valuable?    
iamshirl
iamshirl
79. RE: Kate was a nightmare - good job kate
May 26 2010, 6:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 6:30 AM EDT
Yes she was a nightmare that is. well the winner was picked last night and the right couple won. Kate should of been gone from the very begining. I couldn't stand her she is a controll freak and now we hear she is still going on with her show putting her kids on tv again those poor kids can't she find a normal way to earn money I hope no wone watches her show exploiting those kids. no wonder her husband left sorry to sound so cruel but she puts herself out there for all to see and this is my opinion. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)