Discussion: good job kateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 60 of 84  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

dreamtime3
40. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:42 AM EDT
"Kate expresses in every interview how her children are her #1 priority and she needs to earn a living to support them......so do the rest of us! She gets $22,000 PER MONTH in child support from Jon....that isn't enough to live on, are you kiddin me?? I have 4 children and are able to give them everything they need on an income of $85,000 A YEAR. She is out of her mind! And please, you can't compare her to an actress who actually has a talent and are usually able to bring their children with them. I don't beleive she is a bad mother, she is an absent mother who is very self centered. Also, I do know that after everything it would be hard for her to get a 'regular' job, but again her child support alone is more than plenty to provide for her kiddies......"
Do you know something that we don't know?
Do you find this valuable?    

dreamtime3
41. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:44 AM EDT
Excellent response, "Ditto" Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
42. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:57 AM EDT
Hi and welcome dreamtime3! It is nice that every contestant has their fans and defenders. I appreciate it when the "playing field" is more level ! Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
43. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 7:11 AM EDT
And you responding to my "sarcasm" would be considered what Ms. Dreamtime3? I could care less if you are on "Team Kate" since you seem to know her personally but just as you are stating your "opinion"...so are the rest of us! Do you find this valuable?    

marvelousmar
44. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 7:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 7:22 AM EDT
You're right, it does take two but instead of trying to work his problems, he decided to cheat with these young bimbos. I guess he was really thinking about his children when he was doing these things and his affairs were all over TV, Don't you think his kids would be soooo proud of him. I hardly think we are experts in raising 8 children. Hell, it's hard enough raising one or two and she seems to do it very well. I used to watch the show and she had a lot of patience with those children and she wasn't out having a good time like Jon! She is not a very good dancer but did a slight bit better last night. I think she has a really large fan base and may escape being voted off even though I do agree that she is the weakest one on the show. Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
45. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 7:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 7:33 AM EDT
I suggest you do the same dreamtime3!! You defend a woman you have never met b/c YOU have walked a mile in her shoes or your parents did? What part of my "opinion" would you disagree with? Was it the part where I said she puts herself in the public eye?....pretty sure that is VERY obvious...LOVES the attention...I think its fair to say that is VERY obvious as well....Just saying! You seem very quick to comment on others opinions as if you "know" what its like to be Kate...as if you have "walked a mile in her shoes"! I do have to give it to you...you have some cute little quotes! One of my favs "Silence is Golden"....I think I will borrow that one for the next comment you post!!! pahahahaha (also changing my photo b/c you are freaking me out with the "Green Eyes"...way too close to my picture to notice my eye color! Yikes! Do you find this valuable?    

dreamtime3
46. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 8:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 8:26 AM EDT
"I suggest you do the same dreamtime3!! You defend a woman you have never met b/c YOU have walked a mile in her shoes or your parents did? What part of my "opinion" would you disagree with? Was it the part where I said she puts herself in the public eye?....pretty sure that is VERY obvious...LOVES the attention...I think its fair to say that is VERY obvious as well....Just saying! You seem very quick to comment on others opinions as if you "know" what its like to be Kate...as if you have "walked a mile in her shoes"! I do have to give it to you...you have some cute little quotes! One of my favs "Silence is Golden"....I think I will borrow that one for the next comment you post!!! pahahahaha (also changing my photo b/c you are freaking me out with the "Green Eyes"...way too close to my picture to notice my eye color! Yikes! "
In a world that is falling down around us as women wife and mothers. The last thing we need today is another one telling us what a lousy job we are doing. I always believe that a negative world begats negative people and positive people begat positive people "Goals are the beautiful things we reach for when we take our eyes OFF the obstacles.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Law12345
Law12345
47. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 10:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 10:07 AM EDT
I NEVER said she was doing a "lousy job" as a mother....as a dancer, yes!

You say that you "believe that a negative world begats negative people and positive people begat positive people", yet you feel we live in a world "that is falling down around us as women, wife and mothers"....VERY "negative" way of looking at the world I would say! As a woman, wife and mother, I do not live in this horrible world that you seem to be living in!

dreamtime3
48. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 11:23 AM EDT
"And you responding to my "sarcasm" would be considered what Ms. Dreamtime3? I could care less if you are on "Team Kate" since you seem to know her personally but just as you are stating your "opinion"...so are the rest of us! "
No I don't know Kate or anyone close to her I'm just your regular retired daughter, mother and grandma responding to what seems a bunch of free thinking people like myself who are free to choose, Isn't living in AMERICA wonderful!! So what if she can't dance, at lest she's not giving up. Anyways my friend, I think you missed the whole point of green eyes?
Law12345
Law12345
49. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 12:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
Well, I don't know Kate either....We don't seem to be on the same page so this thread is getting us nowhere! You have twisted many things I said from previous replies to which I can not keep going back and forth on...I don't even feel as if we are talking about Kate any longer but your own struggles in life. I wish you luck with whatever you are going through or have been through! I am sure you are a great daughter, mother and grandma!

The green eyed thing....yes, the first time around it went totally over my head but I get it now! Very clever you! At least my profile pic matches your description of me!!! But you see....you chose to be the negative person by attacking me personally...whereas I chose not to treat you in the same manner. Cudos for moi!!! Have a great day Ms. Dreamtime3!!!

dreamtime3
50. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 2:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 2:03 PM EDT
"Well, I don't know Kate either....We don't seem to be on the same page so this thread is getting us nowhere! You have twisted many things I said from previous replies to which I can not keep going back and forth on...I don't even feel as if we are talking about Kate any longer but your own struggles in life. I wish you luck with whatever you are going through or have been through! I am sure you are a great daughter, mother and grandma!

The green eyed thing....yes, the first time around it went totally over my head but I get it now! Very clever you! At least my profile pic matches your description of me!!! But you see....you chose to be the negative person by attacking me personally...whereas I chose not to treat you in the same manner. Cudos for moi!!! Have a great day Ms. Dreamtime3!!!"
I do believe it has always been about Kate and her trials so I hope trying to level the playing field for her may have shed a different point of view on where she is coming from and trying to go in the future.So to you Kate Goodluck and don't give up in what ever you try to do, to you my friend Law123 it's been fun.

maricarr
51. RE: bad job kate
Apr 14 2010, 3:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 3:56 AM EDT
I really like DWTS but I don't think that this season is a good one because the worst dancer of the all time is still on the show. Kate. This is a show about dance and grace, not ratings and I think this season isn't really true to its original concepts Do you find this valuable?    

trixister
52. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 6:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 6:58 AM EDT
i think Kate is trying her best. She is NOT Talented never danced so for her to step out there and prove to the world that she is learning and actually has the nerve to do it i give her lots of applause to her.... We know she is not winning but at least she proved a point and she even had fun!!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
53. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 10:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 10:27 AM EDT
You know, I don't think that anybody is disputing that fact that Kate has stepped out of her comfort zone in coming on this show, and probably most would even give her a "way-to-go" for trying, but I think that many feel that the quality of her dancing is decidedly low and it is frustrating to see people voted off the show who have shown progress and actually have more of an aptitude for learning dance. Sometimes fan votes don't reward the actual talent and this can be very frustrating when you want the best dancers to move on...not the most popular people. Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
54. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 11:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Wow....you couldn't have said it any better! Thank you!!!!! I can't continue to watch week after week knowing others are being voted off that have done a MUCH better job than she has but b/c of her fan base, she remains on the show. This is not what the show is SUPPOSE to be about! Its about dancing, not popularity! Its sad to see other contestants voted off and I am sure they are even more shocked then we are! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
55. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 11:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 11:28 AM EDT
"Wow....you couldn't have said it any better! Thank you!!!!! "
You are most welcome! :)

I wonder how Kate is going to contend with things this week. She is co-hosting on Entertainment Tonight one night, she has to rehearse for the show, she has a new book coming out today (I believe) so there has to be some book signings...and, oh yeah, there is still 8 children at home.

marvelousmar
56. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 11:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 11:51 AM EDT
You hit the nail on the head! It IS a popularity contest. Also, has anyone noticed that they are super hard on Nicole? She is a cut above the rest and I believe that they are scoring lower because they don't want her to look like a shoo-in. She is just a beautiful naturally talented dance, no doubt about it. What do you think? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
57. RE: good job kate
Apr 14 2010, 11:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2010, 11:59 AM EDT
"You hit the nail on the head! It IS a popularity contest. Also, has anyone noticed that they are super hard on Nicole? She is a cut above the rest and I believe that they are scoring lower because they don't want her to look like a shoo-in. She is just a beautiful naturally talented dance, no doubt about it. What do you think?"
I think that Nicole is a very good dancer and I also think that is why the judges are so hard on her...they clearly score according to two different criteria...one for the less talented and one for the more talented. And probably, like you said, they don't want to make it seem like someone is like a shoe in. Last season they did it with Mya...Len was hard on her for several weeks and then when there were about 5 teams left that were all pretty good he started to give higher marks to her.

catchymom
58. RE: good job kate
Apr 16 2010, 7:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2010, 7:47 PM EDT
"keep your rude comments to your self,Kate did good"
she sucked

catchymom
59. RE: good job kate
Apr 16 2010, 7:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 16 2010, 7:50 PM EDT
"I so agree. I am so sick of this poor me attitude. She really stinks. I so hope she is gone tonight. I can't stand looking at her anymore. She makes me sick."
and guess what,kate and eight is going on TLC,exploiting the kids again
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)