Discussion: good job kateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 84  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

multiplesmom
20. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 5:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 5:56 AM EDT
I have to say as a mother of multiples myself; I meet challenges and criticism all the time for being a working mother. Here is the difference between me and her. I do not put my popularity, pity, or wealth before my children. That is where my true wealth comes from. So, for a mother to leave her children at a time when they need their mother for reassurance, losses all respect from me. My one question is why is she on this show? Why do we consider her a star? Because she had multiples? Why not add Octo-mom to the lineup? She had multiples to. But everyone attacked her for having her multiples. Why not attack Kate she did the same thing? They both used In vitro, risked their life, and those of their unborn children, and already had children at home. No, instead we praise her for having multiples and being out in the world. Huh? Her dancing is horrible, she has no clue. She should have been gone the first elimination round. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

darlenelenell
21. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 6:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 6:21 AM EDT
send Kate home she has no personality at all and cant dance Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
22. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 7:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 7:30 AM EDT
"keep your rude comments to your self,Kate did good"
"Kate did good"??? Seriously? Did I miss something? What part of her dance would you say was "good"? Maybe we were watching different programs! She is spending so much time away from her children for what.....humiliation!!! So worth it don't you think!!! Keep up the "GREAT" dancing Kate! You truly have a shot at winning this competition! Get real!!!
Do you find this valuable?    
Law12345
Law12345
23. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 7:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 7:34 AM EDT
"a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything".....wow...I can't believe you actually wrote this for all of us to see! SHE puts herself out there for the entire world to see...she LOVES the attention! Time and time again she has fought to STAY in the public eye and you defend her? Do tell? Do you find this valuable?    
ladygcat
ladygcat
24. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 10:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 10:46 AM EDT
"It is so easy to put someone down when you are not in their shoes.....I agree she is not the greatest dancer, but she is a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything. I dont see other working mothers being called bad mothers...so are all actresses who leave for months to film bad mothers? Kate lets you see real nerves and feelings and is doing her best. She even reherses at home...who else does that? Give her a break it is hard enough to do something so hard in public to help support her kids on her own without the constant put downs."
Really? your right- all the "working" moms. She is an ugly human being on the inside. She needs help- not more attention- She gloats, and is horrible to those around her. She is a miserable person who needs to seek help. She does put her own needs before any one elses- including her kids. I have known her for way to long and its quite sickning. Maybe you should be sticking up in some one more like Pamela Anderson.... oh wait- she is way to beautiful inside and out

2thebeach
25. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 11:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 11:43 AM EDT
Kate should've been booted off the first night. It's obvious they keep her on for the drama ratings. Who in their right mind even likes watching her "try" to dance, Buzz was better. I believe the show is manipulating the viewer's scores and therefore I REFUSE TO WATCH THE REST OF THIS SEASON. Do you find this valuable?    

azclayfan
26. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 12:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 12:44 PM EDT
I so agree. I can't stand watching her anymore. She is terible. I think you are right with the score manipulations. Buzz was better than her. I can't believe she wasn't even in the bottom two. Do you find this valuable?    

bigbrofan05
27. RE: good job kate
Apr 8 2010, 5:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 5:11 AM EDT
"It is so easy to put someone down when you are not in their shoes.....I agree she is not the greatest dancer, but she is a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything. I dont see other working mothers being called bad mothers...so are all actresses who leave for months to film bad mothers? Kate lets you see real nerves and feelings and is doing her best. She even reherses at home...who else does that? Give her a break it is hard enough to do something so hard in public to help support her kids on her own without the constant put downs."
Kate expresses in every interview how her children are her #1 priority and she needs to earn a living to support them......so do the rest of us! She gets $22,000 PER MONTH in child support from Jon....that isn't enough to live on, are you kiddin me?? I have 4 children and are able to give them everything they need on an income of $85,000 A YEAR. She is out of her mind! And please, you can't compare her to an actress who actually has a talent and are usually able to bring their children with them. I don't beleive she is a bad mother, she is an absent mother who is very self centered. Also, I do know that after everything it would be hard for her to get a 'regular' job, but again her child support alone is more than plenty to provide for her kiddies......
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ladygcat
ladygcat
28. RE: good job kate
Apr 8 2010, 7:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2010, 7:46 AM EDT
"I have to say as a mother of multiples myself; I meet challenges and criticism all the time for being a working mother. Here is the difference between me and her. I do not put my popularity, pity, or wealth before my children. That is where my true wealth comes from. So, for a mother to leave her children at a time when they need their mother for reassurance, losses all respect from me. My one question is why is she on this show? Why do we consider her a star? Because she had multiples? Why not add Octo-mom to the lineup? She had multiples to. But everyone attacked her for having her multiples. Why not attack Kate she did the same thing? They both used In vitro, risked their life, and those of their unborn children, and already had children at home. No, instead we praise her for having multiples and being out in the world. Huh? Her dancing is horrible, she has no clue. She should have been gone the first elimination round."
well said!

marvelousmar
29. RE: good job kate
Apr 12 2010, 9:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 9:50 AM EDT
No, she can't dance. She is very wooden and nervous but I don't think she deserves to be called a "douche". She appears to be a good mom and just because she can't dance doesn't make her bad. How many celebrities are either on tour or making movies and don't see their kids for months at a time? Are they also a "douche'? Do you find this valuable?    

marvelousmar
30. RE: good job kate
Apr 12 2010, 9:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 9:53 AM EDT
I totally agree with you. She is like a deer in the headlights. She looks absolutely terrified! I also think she is a good mom and really loves her kids. How many of us could raise 10 kids and be so calm about it. She loves them a lot and her husband is a real jerk that can't even find a job. At least she can earn a living to support those kids. Say what you want but she attracts the audiences and I think he is jealous, Do you find this valuable?    

marvelousmar
31. RE: good job kate
Apr 12 2010, 9:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 9:55 AM EDT
Boy, did you ever nail it. I'd like to see some of these critics handle what she does on a day to day basis. The celebrities have their nannies and body guards to help them! Her stupid ex can't even get a decent job and is jealous of her because she attracts an audience,. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
32. RE: good job kate
Apr 12 2010, 3:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 3:23 PM EDT
" How many of us could raise 10 kids and be so calm about it. "
Does she have two more that I don't know about?

offwithherhead
33. RE: good job kate
Apr 12 2010, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2010, 3:33 PM EDT
"The celebrities have their nannies and body guards to help them! Her stupid ex can't even get a decent job and is jealous of her because she attracts an audience,."
I think she does have bodyguards. As for her "stupid ex"...I think it takes two to make or break a marriage. He may not have turned out to be the best husband in the world, but from what I can see, she was no piece of cake to live with either.

bjvision
34. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 2:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 2:53 AM EDT
I agree. Why did she agree to come on? I have never seen such a "poor me" attitude. Come on Kate. Pull up the boot straps and get on with it. I feel sorry for your kids if this is your usual attitude. Do you find this valuable?    

dreamtime3
35. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:29 AM EDT
"I have to say as a mother of multiples myself; I meet challenges and criticism all the time for being a working mother. Here is the difference between me and her. I do not put my popularity, pity, or wealth before my children. That is where my true wealth comes from. So, for a mother to leave her children at a time when they need their mother for reassurance, losses all respect from me. My one question is why is she on this show? Why do we consider her a star? Because she had multiples? Why not add Octo-mom to the lineup? She had multiples to. But everyone attacked her for having her multiples. Why not attack Kate she did the same thing? They both used In vitro, risked their life, and those of their unborn children, and already had children at home. No, instead we praise her for having multiples and being out in the world. Huh? Her dancing is horrible, she has no clue. She should have been gone the first elimination round."
"Dont Hate"

dreamtime3
36. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:31 AM EDT
""a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything".....wow...I can't believe you actually wrote this for all of us to see! SHE puts herself out there for the entire world to see...she LOVES the attention! Time and time again she has fought to STAY in the public eye and you defend her? Do tell? "
"Walk a mile in her shoes then comment"

dreamtime3
37. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:34 AM EDT
I grew up in a family of sixteen with a year between and some times two, my parents did what they had to do to keep the family together, so kudos kate, you go girl!

dreamtime3
38. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:39 AM EDT
""Kate did good"??? Seriously? Did I miss something? What part of her dance would you say was "good"? Maybe we were watching different programs! She is spending so much time away from her children for what.....humiliation!!! So worth it don't you think!!! Keep up the "GREAT" dancing Kate! You truly have a shot at winning this competition! Get real!!! "
"Sacasm is the lowest form of wit" Green eyes

dreamtime3
39. RE: good job kate
Apr 13 2010, 6:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2010, 6:40 AM EDT
"Really? your right- all the "working" moms. She is an ugly human being on the inside. She needs help- not more attention- She gloats, and is horrible to those around her. She is a miserable person who needs to seek help. She does put her own needs before any one elses- including her kids. I have known her for way to long and its quite sickning. Maybe you should be sticking up in some one more like Pamela Anderson.... oh wait- she is way to beautiful inside and out "
In some cases, "Silence is Golden" this would be the perfect case.
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)