Discussion: good job kateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 84  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next

paulw350
good job kate
Mar 23 2010, 10:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 10:53 AM EDT
i think kate did a good job for her first dance. she looked very pretty in her dress. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: DWTS Kate Gosselin Season 10
catwoman.2.0
catwoman.2.0
1. RE: good job kate
Mar 23 2010, 12:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 12:12 PM EDT
No Kate didn't, she sucked. She was too busy trying to catch flies with her mouth wide open to show off those chicklets of hers. She is a douche. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: good job kate
Mar 23 2010, 2:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 2:21 PM EDT
Her upper body seemed...awkward...eh, she gave it her best. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: good job kate
Mar 23 2010, 2:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 2:48 PM EDT
I think she was super nervous. I think that Kate is definitely a control freak (which you have to be to raise 8 kids....even though it is not so good for a husband) and this is something that she couldn't totally control. If she doesn't let go of some of her control issues, she will never "feel" the music...it will always be mechanical. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Janellefan06
Janellefan06
4. RE: good job kate
Mar 25 2010, 1:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
"No Kate didn't, she sucked. She was too busy trying to catch flies with her mouth wide open to show off those chicklets of hers. She is a douche."
keep your rude comments to your self,Kate did good
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

lillu
5. RE: good job kate
Mar 30 2010, 11:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 11:32 AM EDT
she tried to have tony fired. Off with her head 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

PhoenixLatina
6. RE: good job kate
Mar 30 2010, 2:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 2:38 PM EDT
She was terrible as well as disrespectful to Tony. I can't wait until she is voted off. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

tish49
7. RE: good job kate
Mar 30 2010, 4:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 4:23 PM EDT
she was bad she kept watching tony as to what to do next , why did she go on n dance if she dont know how?.................where she dont have to spend time w/ her kids cos she will be practicing all the time?........................she should have went instead of shannon........ 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
8. RE: good job kate
Mar 30 2010, 4:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2010, 4:52 PM EDT
I have to agree with you on this one tish49...the wrong person was sent home tonight. Do you find this valuable?    

bigbrofan05
9. RE: good job kate
Mar 31 2010, 4:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 4:41 AM EDT
She was horrible!!! Those who have 'sympathy' for her, get real (and what performance were you watching??) ....this isn't where she is supposed to be and DWTS is just going to humiliate her....for ratings! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Ltrump
10. RE: Kate was a nightmare - good job kate
Mar 31 2010, 5:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 5:46 AM EDT
If I didn't already dislike this Shrew of a human enough - her belly whopping screech when Shannen was kicked off was disgusting.
-
Kate is like cancer - very hard to get rid of, something no one wants.
Do you find this valuable?    

Ltrump
11. RE: good job kate
Mar 31 2010, 5:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 5:49 AM EDT
"she tried to have tony fired. Off with her head"
Is this true???? She is a horror.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
12. RE: Kate was a nightmare - good job kate
Mar 31 2010, 5:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 5:59 AM EDT
"If I didn't already dislike this Shrew of a human enough - her belly whopping screech when Shannen was kicked off was disgusting.

"
Hi and welcome bigbrofan05 and Ltrump!

It was the long and stern face that I found hard to look at every time there was an elimination...others managed to give a smile, but not Kate...and what was with sticking out her tongue on one close up? There is a screen cap of this "becoming look" at the bottom of her page:
http://www.dwts.org/page/Kate+Gosselin

spittledude
13. RE: good job kate
Mar 31 2010, 5:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
I totally agree. Kate doesn't even deserve to be on this season. She just came out of a whole divorce and all the gosspi surrounding her, and now she does DANCING WUITH THE STARS!!!!???? I think she should be with her kids, cuz apparantly Jon has no custody over them so they are with nanny's and stuff. I think she should have gone, not Shannen. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

neekeebee
14. RE: good job kate
Apr 6 2010, 8:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 8:35 AM EDT
"she tried to have tony fired. Off with her head"
Kate is terrible. She can't dance or smile..."I just don't understand" boohoo kate!! Her wicked personality is sure coming out. Hope she is voted off tonight!!!

azclayfan
15. RE: good job kate
Apr 6 2010, 8:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 8:47 AM EDT
I so agree. I am so sick of this poor me attitude. She really stinks. I so hope she is gone tonight. I can't stand looking at her anymore. She makes me sick. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
16. RE: good job kate
Apr 6 2010, 8:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
Hi and welcome neekeebee and azclayfan!

I think that of she put as much effort into moving on with her life and not rehashing all the negatives, she would be better off, and she would come off better in her dances. She oozes bitterness all the time, and it is hard to take her positively.

dancerwannabe
17. SUCKED!
Apr 6 2010, 9:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 9:32 PM EDT
The woman looks and moves AWKWARDLY! she is too stiff! I wish we were able to vote people OFF the show!
Poor Tony! :-(
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ngobrien
ngobrien
18. RE: good job kate
Apr 6 2010, 11:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2010, 11:44 PM EDT
To the person who wrote "Keep your rude comments to yourself."
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That is the purpose in having a site where people can give their opinion. Kate can't dance. She doesn't seem to be able to show the proper emotion when she dances. She doesn't know her routine. She appears awkward, nervous and not focused. Does the woman ever smile. She always looks mad. She should be the next to go. Bye Kate.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

dashers10
19. RE: good job kate
Apr 7 2010, 4:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 4:53 AM EDT
It is so easy to put someone down when you are not in their shoes.....I agree she is not the greatest dancer, but she is a real human being who is constantly getting critisized for everything. I dont see other working mothers being called bad mothers...so are all actresses who leave for months to film bad mothers? Kate lets you see real nerves and feelings and is doing her best. She even reherses at home...who else does that? Give her a break it is hard enough to do something so hard in public to help support her kids on her own without the constant put downs. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)