Discussion: Ocho UnoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Chaqun515
Ocho Uno
Mar 23 2010, 7:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 7:20 AM EDT
Ocho Uno he really did great, we here in Cincinnati voted so many times. Next week should be a piece of cake for him after a great start like that. My son Juwan is his biggest Bengals Fan Chad is his Hero, he call 20 times. Good Dancing, Ochocinco Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Chad Ochocinco DWTS Season 10

offwithherhead
1. RE: Ocho Uno
Mar 23 2010, 2:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 2:54 PM EDT
I thought he did a great job for the first night too. I think that he is going to get that body of his moving and grooving to the music before you know it. He seems to have all kinds potential. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Chaqun515
2. RE: Ocho Uno
Mar 24 2010, 6:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 6:36 AM EDT
Yes you are right, he is a really nice guy, he does alot of things here in Cincinnati for kids. He surprise my son for his 12th birthday, my son was so happy. Because of him my son has been on the Honor roll twice and got 2nd Honors. Ocho is his Hero, our son knows that if he keeps his grades good he keeps his season tickets. So lets keep cheering for Ocho, there are some others who look good also. Thanks for the reply, have a good one! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Ocho Uno
Mar 24 2010, 8:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 8:33 PM EDT
I just love hearing these good stories about NFL players. It seems the only stories that get any publicity are the scandalous ones. I hope your son keeps his season tickets too! Way to go!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)