Discussion: season premiere of dancing with the starsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
season premiere of dancing with the stars
Mar 22 2010, 5:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
I liked tonight's season premiere. I really liked what I saw when I watching Dancing on my TV. Is Len going to be "harsh" on Nicole Scherzinger like Len was last season with Mya. I thought Nicole did a wonderful job with her Viennese Waltz. Also, I liked Erin with Maksim. She's a pretty good dancer and I feel like she could go all the way this season. Like I said, Maksim is long overdue for a win. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: season premiere of dancing with the stars
Mar 22 2010, 5:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 5:27 PM EDT
You know, Derek's favoritism is starting to bother me. Every season, he's always paired with someone who has a better chance at winning then others (aka dance experience).

Obviously Nicole will probably win this season, because she's got the experience and everyone's favorite pro, Derek. Although I really hope one of the others who did good will beat them to it.

I agree, Erin looked great out there. So did Pam, I think Damian Whitewood is a perfect addition to the season, fantastic!!!
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: season premiere of dancing with the stars
Mar 22 2010, 6:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 6:04 PM EDT
Yeah, I think that Nicole is this season's "Mya". And BrandonE, you are so right about Derek always getting the gifted dancer. Look at poor Ashly Costa...aside from having Joey MacIntyre in the very first season, she always gets stuck with someone who has 2 left feet...season 2, Master P. (just horrendous) and season 3, Harry Hamlyn (two left feet is being kind) and now she has Buzz Aldrin! I could not possibly say anything against this amazing man, other than, he is 80 years old and should not be on a dance floor. My goodness, there were several times that he looked off balance and all I could think of was what if he falls...there goes his hip. His dancing scares me...for his sake.

But all in all I really like the cast this season...I think I'm going to like this competition. And I certainly do prefer the smaller cast. Eleven is just right.
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: season premiere of dancing with the stars
Mar 22 2010, 8:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 8:57 PM EDT
Exactly! They need to spread the love to Ashly and the others!

I really like this season as well. Wow, I have a feeling Pamela's gonna turn Bruno straight or something, cause he's loving her. :D

offwithherhead
4. RE: season premiere of dancing with the stars
Mar 23 2010, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
"I really like this season as well. Wow, I have a feeling Pamela's gonna turn Bruno straight or something, cause he's loving her. :D"
ROFLMAO...I totally agree. If he doesn't go straight, he will at least go "bi".