Discussion: new members-introduce yourselves here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
new members-introduce yourselves here!
Mar 15 2010, 4:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2010, 4:29 PM EDT
I've been watching Dancing With The Stars for awhile now and I think the show gets better and better every season. Every Monday night I look forward to watching Dancing With The Stars (when it's on TV). I just get so excited. My favorite pro dancer is Maksim!! I don't know what it is about Maksim that makes me want to pull my chair close to my TV!! I would like to see him win this season and he's long overdue for a win!! Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: new members-introduce yourselves here!
Mar 16 2010, 5:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
I'm a so-so with Maks. He just seems like a very tough coach. Most of his partners have cried at least once cause he expects above and beyond perfection from them.

Great dancer, not so fun coach. Though I think this season with Erin he'll go far. She's danced before.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)