Discussion: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin offReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

RedBarclay
Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 8 2010, 4:32 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 8 2010, 4:32 AM EST
Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Refuse Kate Gosselin

spittledude
1. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 8 2010, 9:36 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 8 2010, 9:36 AM EST
I am SOOOO with you. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 8 2010, 1:15 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 8 2010, 1:15 PM EST
I think she was doing it for the money for the kids. After all, her show got canceled didn't it? Eh I don't know, I don't watch Jon&Kate+8. Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
3. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 9 2010, 2:49 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2010, 2:49 AM EST
Too many folks are giving this woman far too much energy. Her worst fear is that she will be ignored . .. do it. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
4. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 9 2010, 3:07 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2010, 3:07 AM EST
Hey, I endured Tom DeLay last season, so I think I can watch Kate. I am not sure I agree with what 'her fame' actually is, but I am open to giving her a chance. Do you find this valuable?    
catwoman.2.0
catwoman.2.0
5. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 22 2010, 12:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 22 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
Kate is an attention *****. She does NOTHING for those kids, she does EVERYTHING for money and/or attention!!!!! I don't blame Jon for running for the hills. Plenty of women (catholics) have raised dozens of kids for centuries and didn't boo-hoo about needing plastic surgery and new teeth just to make a living. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
6. RE: Refuse to watch until Kate Gosselin off
Mar 24 2010, 2:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 24 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
I thought she was abysmal and I do think she somehow thrives on negative media attention. (Dr. Phil says we teach people how to treat us, and though I think he's kind of a tool, I agree with him.) However, I would love to see her get out of her head for the next dance and just cut loose. She looks great, but she's such a control freak that she won't let go and be vulnerable. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?