Discussion: ImageReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
Mar 3 2010, 3:43 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 3:43 PM EST
Hey you guys might want to wait on the white background images, until official DWTS images of the teams come out. Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
1. RE: Image
Mar 3 2010, 3:45 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 3:45 PM EST
Oh, alright. I was just adding these as temporary. I can always replace them back with the old ones and wait for the official ones if you want. It really would not take too much effort. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Image
Mar 3 2010, 4:42 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 4:42 PM EST
"Hey you guys might want to wait on the white background images, until official DWTS images of the teams come out."
These were photos taken from the ABC DWTS site, and I don't think the team photos have been done yet.
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Image
Mar 3 2010, 7:43 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 7:43 PM EST
Yes the ones with the orange background are fine, I was talking to whoever is making the custom white background images (letting them know the white background isn't necessary, because they will be replaced soon.) Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
4. RE: Image
Mar 4 2010, 6:29 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 4 2010, 6:29 AM EST
Will do. I will replace the custom background image with the orange backgrounds. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)