Discussion: Pamela Anderson????Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

cathy4330_2
Pamela Anderson????
Mar 2 2010, 8:17 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 8:17 AM EST
I am not sure about her. could be alot of wardrobe malfunctions. this season I hope is better than last season. I ended up not watching as much, and I am a real fan of the show. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: Pamela Anderson????
Mar 3 2010, 7:53 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 7:53 AM EST
Yeah, you are right...could be a lot of tension on the tiny strings of the costumes. I am sure some of the guys may be watching more often just hoping for a few costume malfunctions. lol Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
2. RE: Pamela Anderson????
Mar 3 2010, 2:37 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 3 2010, 2:37 PM EST
I am afraid that DWTS has set the bar so low in seasons past that one must expect a non-star bulging babe like Pamela Sue anymore. The show needs to get some class, and this ain't it. Do you find this valuable?    
SusanCerda
SusanCerda
3. RE: Pamela Anderson????
Apr 18 2010, 10:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2010, 10:14 AM EDT
I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE WHO WAS GOING HOME.. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT BE PAMELA ANDERSON HER OR NIECY..PAMELA IS NOT A DANCER SHE,S A DANCE STRIPPER.... Do you find this valuable?    

CookieMonster89
4. RE: Pamela Anderson????
Apr 29 2010, 1:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
I totally agree! I have been hoping from week 1 that she will go home. She does not belong on the DWTS dance floor! I cannot stand her at all... I am even more appalled that everyone on DWTS thinks she is royalty or something! Makes me nauseous. If she doesn't go home soon, I am not watching the finals! Do you find this valuable?