Discussion: The cast announcement!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
BrandonE
BrandonE
The cast announcement!
Mar 1 2010, 4:24 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 4:24 PM EST
Anyone shocked?! I sure am! Wow what a huge cast they got this season, I'm sure the ratings are going to soar high! I cannot wait! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 1 2010, 5:05 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 5:05 PM EST
It looks like a great cast! Just one question....who is going to look after Kate's eight children while she is training? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 1 2010, 7:20 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2010, 7:20 PM EST
I love the smaller cast this season! Evan Lysacek has to be the favorite, right? Do you find this valuable?    

greenknees
3. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 6:08 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 6:08 AM EST
For once, I can see several good dancing possibilities in this lineup. And -- except for DH's continued favoritism -- they have done a great job of distribution the pro talent. So happy for Anna Trebunskaya, the snappy redhead has always brightened the show and now she's got a REAL chance--some would say a lock. Maks' partner is absolutely GORGEOUS, tremendous on camera, carries a large sports fan base . . . good potential there.
and others as well. Those are my faves so far.
Do you find this valuable?    

cathy4330_2
4. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 8:20 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 8:20 AM EST
Like the new cast, but not sure about Pamela Anderson, alot of wardrobe problems there. like the rest of the cast, hope it is better than last year, am glad they started out with a smaller cast. last year was just to many. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

greenknees
5. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 9:08 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 9:08 AM EST
The more I look at this cast, I find five or six truly potential dancers, people who can move on the floor and have fun doing it. This ought to be a fun season for the viewers. Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
6. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 9:10 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 9:10 AM EST
The cast was interesting, but overall, a great cast. I cannot wait for the Season to start because it should be a good season. Hope to see some great promise with this cast! Do you find this valuable?    

Momof4notcrazyyet
7. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 11:18 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 11:18 AM EST
Sorry to say for the first time i will not be watching. I am sure that they could have gotten someone better then Kate. I watch Jon and Kate plus 8 because I enjoyed the kids. She needs to be at home taking care of her kids. I can't take her for even a second anymore. I have watched every show but not this time. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
8. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 2 2010, 12:14 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2010, 12:14 PM EST
Evan Lysacek is my pre-season pick.

The pussycat doll might do well too, but I do agree with greenknees, they seem to always give Derek one with dance experience.
Do you find this valuable?    
gibbskid86
gibbskid86
9. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 5 2010, 2:22 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 5 2010, 2:22 PM EST
My sentimental favorite is going to be Buzz Aldrin. Even though he is 80 years old, he seems like he is a pretty fiesty fellow who might suprise us all. I have been doing some reading up on the contestants, and he was a career military man (21 years of service. He also likes to go skiing and scuba diving on a regular basis and I read an article that said that he once punched a guy in the face who told him that the moon landing was fake. he had also battled and overcome personal demons (depression and alcoholism) and this shows just how fiesty he is.

I plan on changing the channel when Kate dances though because I have no interest in seeing her. She NEEDS to be with her children, not parading around on the dance floor in front of the world.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

iluvdwts
10. RE: The cast announcement!
Mar 7 2010, 8:01 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 7 2010, 8:01 AM EST
Good question. DWTS is my favorite show, but I'm not so sure I'll watch this season. I've had quite enough of Kate. It's pretty sad when parents use their children as their income, and then are considered celebrities! Do you find this valuable?