Discussion: Season 10 begins March 22, 2010!Reported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Rumors
Showing 3 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Season 10 begins March 22, 2010!
Jan 13 2010, 8:43 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2010, 8:43 AM EST
DWTS is back on March 22, 2010 for season 10 with a two-hour season premier (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET.)

ABC Entertainment Group President Stephen McPherson said the show would be scaled back and will feature fewer celebrity contestants this time around as there were too many last season.

“We had some lucky breaks [with] people dropping out the last time,” he added.

In week two, all of the couples will return and try to outshine each other once again in a two-hour show, MONDAY, MARCH 29 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET). The team with the lowest combined judges’ scores and public votes for both performances will be eliminated from the competition on the first results show, TUESDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). Viewers may cast their votes via phone and online at www.abc.com. The all-star cast will be announced a late date.

What do you think about this mostly good news? Which dancers will return? Who will be on the celebrity cast? Is season 10 going to be it for DWTS?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: 2010 ABC cast dancers DWTS season 10

offwithherhead
1. RE: Season 10 begins March 22, 2010!
Jan 18 2010, 5:07 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 18 2010, 5:07 AM EST
Thanks for this info AiryFairyArms!! I am so looking forward to the new season, and now there is a date to wait for. I think the plan to have fewer teams is a good one. As for who the celebrities will be....well, let's just say that after 9 seasons of the show, I have never guessed right. I just hope that they don't bring on another ringer...you know, someone who has had previous ballroom training (can you say Mya?) Do you find this valuable?    
RRoble
RRoble
2. RE: Season 10 begins March 22, 2010!
Jan 29 2010, 6:31 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2010, 6:31 AM EST
I wonder which athletes will make the Season 10 cut? Maybe a future 2010 Winter Olympic Champion, maybe Mia Hamm or possibly Michael Strahan. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)