Discussion: MYA WAS ROBBED!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

grw5459
MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 26 2009, 7:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2009, 7:24 AM EST
I think MYA was robbed! Why hasn't there been an african american female champ on DWTS? Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
1. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 26 2009, 6:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2009, 6:13 PM EST
Mya did deserve to win Dancing With The Stars. However, Dmitry made a bad decision and had them dance freestyle for one of the final matches. Mya is an alright freestyle dancer, but she would have been much better off if she picked a Hip-Hop performance. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 27 2009, 10:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2009, 10:28 AM EST
The were all required to dance Freestyle. And Hip-hop can be a freestyle dance.

Freestyle is basically anything, no rules at all. I thought they should have chosen Hip-hop as there freestyle dance, not Hairspray.
Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
3. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 27 2009, 11:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2009, 11:29 AM EST
Yes, thank you for clearing that issue up. I was confused on the freestyle part of the show. I just started watching it, and that was one of my questions. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
4. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 27 2009, 7:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2009, 7:30 PM EST
No problem, WWS! Hope you like this wiki. Do you find this valuable?    

walrusworldstudios
5. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 28 2009, 2:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2009, 2:44 AM EST
I do like it. The show is great, and I cannot wait to see Season 10! So is the wiki, it is AWESOME! I hope I can help out as much as I can. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
6. RE: MYA WAS ROBBED!
Nov 28 2009, 2:16 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 28 2009, 2:16 PM EST
"I do like it. The show is great, and I cannot wait to see Season 10! So is the wiki, it is AWESOME! I hope I can help out as much as I can. "
We look forward to your contributions!!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)