Discussion: Woo HOo Donny!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
mama2banny
mama2banny
Woo HOo Donny!!
Nov 25 2009, 3:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2009, 3:41 AM EST
I have followed not only DWTS, but I have been a fan of the Osmonds since I was a little girl. That was my first album, my room was covered with Donny posters and I even had my mother crochet me a big purple hat like Donny's. He is an awesome entertainer and an awesome guy!!! I also admire Marie. I watched her last season and voted for her to win!!! Marie you were awesome!!! I am so happy that Donny won and he can take that trophy and add it to his collection!!! Way to Go Donny!! Do you find this valuable?    

Angelaue
1. RE: Woo HOo Donny!!
Nov 25 2009, 5:25 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2009, 5:25 AM EST
I agree totally i have been a fan for years of the whole famly. Got to meet the older 3 at a concert this year and Donny winning is so great i voted for him and marie when they were on the show,.
Way to go Donny
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)