Discussion: Poor Kelly and LouisReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Poor Kelly and Louis
Nov 23 2009, 7:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2009, 7:42 PM EST
Wow, that was as big a fall as you'll see on DWTS. Such a bummer.... their Freestyle was going great before then.

BUT, they handled it as well as they could have, and they were totally gracious about it in the interviews afterward. I was glad the judges were so nice about it, too. Kelly won't win now, but getting to the finals was a huge win already.
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Poor Kelly and Louis
Nov 24 2009, 2:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 2:44 AM EST
Yeah, it was very unfortunate, but she gave it her all. Kelly has come so far this season and I have thoroughly enjoyed her being on the show. She has nothing to be ashamed of. Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
2. RE: Poor Kelly and Louis
Nov 24 2009, 8:12 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 8:12 AM EST
I saw an article where she said they put a glimmer on the girls before they went out for the mega mix. She said it was like baby oil. Not sure if that was really had an effect on their dancing or not. I watched the part where she fell, and it just looks like Louis dropped her. Regardless, the old Kelly would have started crying. I had so much respect for her because she kept laughing. Until Donny danced, I was more in Kelly's camp than Mya's because Kelly took risks. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)