Discussion: Donny bags a 30!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Donny bags a 30!
Nov 23 2009, 7:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2009, 7:38 PM EST
That Freestyle was so fun, but 30-worthy? Sure, why not!

And you know, he's only two points behind Mya. Surely he has the fan votes to win the whole thing, right?!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: donny osmond

offwithherhead
1. RE: Donny bags a 30!
Nov 24 2009, 2:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 2:49 AM EST
Of all three free dances, I enjoyed Donny's the most. I have to be honest and say that, in general, the free dances were a bit on the lack-lustre side. In the past, the dances seemed to be more exciting, but of the three last night, Donny won the round. Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
2. RE: Donny bags a 30!
Nov 24 2009, 5:57 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 5:57 AM EST
"That Freestyle was so fun, but 30-worthy?"
Any fan of AiryFairyArms better have voted 5 times like I did! Since 50's is the new DWTS 30's, Donny deserved the nice score!
Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: Donny bags a 30!
Nov 24 2009, 8:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 8:10 AM EST
Did you guys see that move he pulled where he got on the floor and kicked his legs to the side, pulled them back in and stood up? I hope my knees can do that when I'm in my 50s. He really did keep up with Kelly and Mya last night. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)