Showing 4 posts

DeannaMarzano
Mya
Nov 23 2009, 11:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2009, 11:46 AM EST
I can't stand Mya. She is a wonderful dancer, needless to say. Just to look at that phony smile as if to say "Oh Me" (shock, shock, shock), she makes me sick to my stomach. Wasn't she a showgirl or in the "business in someway????? I thought this was for people who didn't know how to dance???? And don't tell me she hasn't danced before ! ! ! Because that is plain Bull. It is a great show and I have never missed a season and she is the ONLY one I can say that really makes me sick ! ! ! She looks the type that if you turn your back, she will stab it, while smiling that phony smile !!! Love her partner ! !

Still a loyal fan of the show, just had to see if I were the only one who sees what I see.......
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: none4dee wants Mya gone

offwithherhead
1. RE: Mya
Nov 24 2009, 3:00 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 3:00 AM EST
Hi, and welcome, DeannaMarzano!

Mya is a good dancer...no question. But I have had difficutly with the fact that she has had previous ballroom and Latin dance training. I have never felt it was fair for the other dancers, but then I don't produce the show. I feel that the show was trying to bring in more of the young audience by bringing her on the show. In other message boards she does have a fan base, but there are also detractors....for the reason I have stated above. I can't comment on her personality because I don't know her, but I do find that some of her comments can be a little "sharp".
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

DeannaMarzano
2. RE: Mya
Nov 24 2009, 5:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 5:33 AM EST
Nice to meet you ! Thanks for responding. No it is NOT fair that she is in the show. On the show last nite, there was that little miss prissy face ! Oh well, best of luck to Donny and Kelly. I know all my friends are voting for either of the two !
Have a great holiday ! I am planning to, I will be with my family.
Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
3. RE: Mya
Nov 24 2009, 5:50 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 5:50 AM EST
Interesting comments...Mya certainly hogs the camera and does too many cute things like when she puts her hands into a prayer and tucks them under her cheek, bats her fake eye lashes and says please vote for me. PUKE. Thing is, she is not the 1st nor will she be the last contestant to ham it up for the camera and viewers. Boy can she dance though! Do you find this valuable?